Randall Wray: Obama/Brown must go if they do not provide troops and toilets to OWS!

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
Randall Wray: Obama/Brown must go if they do not provide troops and toilets to OWS!

And if Governor Brown does not dispatch the National Guard to Berkeley and Davis to protect the students that the Chancellors refuse to protect, then he must go. If President Obama does not send troops to Liberty park to protect OWS protestors, bringing tents and sleeping bags, and safe heaters and portable toilets, then he must go, too.

EconoMonitor : EconoMonitor » Occupy UC Davis: Chancellor asks Campus Cops to Fall on Swords

Okay then!

If this has already been posted forgive me, I looked and did not see it. This forum does move fast.

It's paradoxical; if they really did get space heaters and toilets and nobody bothered them, what would be the point? The only time anybody pays attention is when somebody gets hurt. The game is to annoy people in power enough that they overreact. Without that, all you're doing is sleeping outdoors along with thousands of other people nobody cares about.

As for Mr. Wray... it sounds like he got a little carried away, doesn't it?

CaféAuLait;4444260 said:

And if Governor Brown does not dispatch the National Guard to Berkeley and Davis to protect the students that the Chancellors refuse to protect, then he must go. If President Obama does not send troops to Liberty park to protect OWS protestors, bringing tents and sleeping bags, and safe heaters and portable toilets, then he must go, too.

EconoMonitor : EconoMonitor » Occupy UC Davis: Chancellor asks Campus Cops to Fall on Swords

Okay then!

If this has already been posted forgive me, I looked and did not see it. This forum does move fast.

Looks like they aren't too happy with Obama either.

It's paradoxical; if they really did get space heaters and toilets and nobody bothered them, what would be the point? The only time anybody pays attention is when somebody gets hurt. The game is to annoy people in power enough that they overreact. Without that, all you're doing is sleeping outdoors along with thousands of other people nobody cares about.

As for Mr. Wray... it sounds like he got a little carried away, doesn't it?

Just a little carried away, LOL and you're right it is paradoxical, excellent point.

Forum List

Back