Randall Cunningham's young son dies in tragic accident

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
How terribly, terribly sad.

Terrible news for former NFL quarterback Randall Cunningham and his family -- Cunningham's two-year-old son Christian drowned Tuesday afternoon in a hot tub in the back yard of Cunningham's Nevada home. Las Vegas Police Lieutenant Dennis Flynn has been quoted as saying that it was an accident. According to initial reports, Cunningham was not at home Tuesday afternoon when the child was found, and that an unnamed woman tried to resuscitate the child after finding him at about 4:30 p.m. She called 911 at 4:45, and the child was taken to St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Siena campus, where he passed away.

Randall Cunningham's young son dies in tragic accident - Shutdown Corner - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

what the hell? who lets a child near a hot tub without supervision? I have a swimming pool and we don't even let teenagers swim without supervision.

what the hell? who lets a child near a hot tub without supervision? I have a swimming pool and we don't even let teenagers swim without supervision.

In the blink of an eye, accidents happen. It's sad and tragic. You shouldn't judge too harshly, I'm sure they were loving parents.

No doubt, but damn you gotta be more careful than that.

According to initial reports, Cunningham was not at home Tuesday afternoon when the child was found, and that an unnamed woman tried to resuscitate the child after finding him at about 4:30 p.m.

Why would he leave his child under the care of a woman without a name?

The kid was trying to call for help, but there was no name to call out.

TRAGEDY!

Parents gotta be careful, and even so things sometimes happen.

I am very sad for the family: the self-recriminations they must be undergoing with themselves.

VERY SAD

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-faCh8BUEts]YouTube - Victim In Fatal Car Accident Tragically Not Glenn Beck[/ame]

Here is a photo of Mr Cunningham and his son.

063010_matt_randall_doomsday_604x341.jpg

FOXNews.com - Randall Cunningham's Son Dies in Hot Tub Accident

LAS VEGAS -- The 2-year-old son of former NFL star quarterback Randall Cunningham has died in what authorities on Wednesday called an apparent backyard hot tub accident.

The Clark County coroner's office identified the child as Christian Cunningham, and said the cause of death was pending.

Las Vegas police Officer Marcus Martin, a department spokesman, said the death appeared to have been an accidental drowning, but authorities were still investigating.

Cunningham, 47, is an ordained minister and pastor of a church six blocks off Las Vegas Boulevard that he runs with his wife, Felicity. Christian Cunningham was the youngest of their four children.

Forum List

Back