Rand Paul's revealing letter from 2002

Rand Paul in '02: I may not like it, but 'a free society' will allow 'hate-filled groups to exclude people based on the color of their skin'

Right Now - Rand Paul in '02: I may not like it, but 'a free society' will allow 'hate-filled groups to exclude people based on the color of their skin'

So, in Rand Paul's mind, a Free Society has seperate lunch counters, seperate bathrooms, and an eatery can deny a person based on race. :clap2:

If I wanted to become a racist, I would have joined the Democrat Party.

The Democrat party has always been a bastion of racists. Always.

Rand is fish food! Imagine the attack ads: (1) Wants to repeal CRA, FHA and ADA, (2) He is pro-segragation, (3) He wants to end the DEA (possibly and probably the FBI, CIA and DHLS), (4) He stands up for BP (while showing pictures of oil covered wildlife and fisherman talking about lost profits) and (5) Ban on abortion for rape and incest victims and even when the woman's life is in danger.

Rand Paul in '02: I may not like it, but 'a free society' will allow 'hate-filled groups to exclude people based on the color of their skin'

Right Now - Rand Paul in '02: I may not like it, but 'a free society' will allow 'hate-filled groups to exclude people based on the color of their skin'

So, in Rand Paul's mind, a Free Society has seperate lunch counters, seperate bathrooms, and an eatery can deny a person based on race. :clap2:

I suspect very much he is talking about groups like the New Black Panther Party--you know---the black guys who wear uniforms, spout anti-white hatred and stand around the entrance to polling places in uniform, with billy-clubs in hand, attempting to intimidate white voters. Behavior Barack Hussein Obama's Attorney General seems to approve of. :eusa_eh:
Eric "I'm a Giant Douche" Holder is an unelected official, so he doesn't need to worry about his absolutely shitty reputation.

Yeah....I'm pretty sure I don't like those hate groups either, but I will fight to the death to protect their right to exist--so long as they don't actually go from talking hate, to acting on the hate and killing whites. That'd be where I draw the line
We are not talking about freedom of speech, we are talking about racial discrimination in commerce and employment. I am not a fan of affirmative action, but I am 1000% for disallowing discrimination in employment, housing, restaurants or hotels. We have a history of discrimination not on the content of a man's character, but solely on a person's skin color. We as a nation must remove these badges of slavery (aka what the 13th amendment allows us to do) and it should be upheld at the barrel of a gun.

If I wanted to become a racist, I would have joined the Democrat Party.

The Democrat party has always been a bastion of racists. Always.

Very true, they see Blacks as more like unintelligent and hopeless children, that need a mother's cuddling. They need constant help and attention. They are too child-like to take care of themselves.

They don't view them as equals them view them as charity cases bases on their skin color

Ignorant and lying partisans assert the Democratic Party is racist. It is a simple concept, and based on time and circumstance, such a statement has elements of truth. Clearly the Dixiecrats of this century were racists, and in the 19th Century and early 20th the Republican Party was a party of reform.
But the truth be told, the Democratic Party is the party of a big tent - notice the R's claimed such a tent until the recent swing to the right by a small but loud minority of R's now claiming to be Independent.
Even as the R's claimed the 'big tent', it was clear conservatives held fast to tradition, including objection to the Civil Rights Act in 1964 and killing the Equal Rights Amendment.
Hiding within the RW ideology is pure and simple hate for anyone different: black, brown, gay, lesbian, Democrat, Muslim, RINO, liberal. Of course the hate is irrational and based on fear, b,ut in the final analysis, the RW TP movement is all emotion and not one bit about problem solving constructive dialogue or creative thinking.

I suspect very much he is talking about groups like the New Black Panther Party--you know---the black guys who wear uniforms, spout anti-white hatred and stand around the entrance to polling places in uniform, with billy-clubs in hand, attempting to intimidate white voters. Behavior Barack Hussein Obama's Attorney General seems to approve of. :eusa_eh:

Yeah....I'm pretty sure I don't like those hate groups either, but I will fight to the death to protect their right to exist--so long as they don't actually go from talking hate, to acting on the hate and killing whites. That'd be where I draw the line.

Well stated. We all have much to learn about Rand Paul as he is a novice with little political experience and will make mistakes as he is speaks to loaded questions just as Obama has. We may see a little of Joe Biden in him for a while until he learns to be PC and how to construct those words he does not really mean. In other words, becomes a real politician. Too bad. But as a Tea Party member put it yesterday: [regarding the Civil Rights issue]

"It's Rand Paul's view," said William Owens, a black Tea Party activist in Nevada. "It's a libertarian view. It doesn't have any reflection on the Tea Party at all."

"His position is not racially inspired. It's libertarian inspired," he said. "He is welcome to that view."

The last time I looked, Rev Wright was not nominated for political office. But Rand Paul was. I am anxious to hear him defend his beliefs in a debate. He may be ahead in the polls in Kentucky now, but wait until the voters there start hearing some of his ideologies. Please note that his dad is right behind him. So, Dad's ideologies will also come into play. IT IS GOING TO BE FUN!

Freedom certainly requires the Right to decline association for whatever reason sound or not. Ya gonna say I should NOT be allowed to switch the channel or turn the TV off because I find Rachel Madcow to be an ugly, incoherent, boring, lezbo leftist bitch and THEREFORE a waste of my time to listen to?

Yeah....I'm pretty sure I don't like those hate groups either, but I will fight to the death to protect their right to exist--so long as they don't actually go from talking hate, to acting on the hate and killing whites. That'd be where I draw the line.

Well stated. We all have much to learn about Rand Paul as he is a novice with little political experience and will make mistakes as he is speaks to loaded questions just as Obama has. We may see a little of Joe Biden in him for a while until he learns to be PC and how to construct those words he does not really mean. In other words, becomes a real politician. Too bad. But as a Tea Party member put it yesterday: [regarding the Civil Rights issue]

"It's Rand Paul's view," said William Owens, a black Tea Party activist i.n Nevada. "It's a libertarian view. It doesn't have any reflection on the Tea Party at all."

"His position is not racially inspired. It's libertarian inspired," he said. "He is welcome to that view."

Not "well stated" at all. What Rand Paul said, in his own words, was very clear. Private parties have the right to exclude anyone from their public business for any reason. It's not a stretch to call such 'reasoning' supportive of separate but equal.
If Rand Paul had his way, is it inconceivable to see a movement to overturn Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka; and a new version of Plessy v. Ferguson?
Is it inconceivable to suggest that the TP is the party of reactionaries? I think not, for isn't looking backward the antithesis of being progressive? You betcha.

Freedom certainly requires the Right to decline association for whatever reason sound or not. Ya gonna say I should NOT be allowed to switch the channel or turn the TV off because I find Rachel Madcow to be an ugly, incoherent, boring, lezbo leftist bitch and THEREFORE a waste of my time to listen to?
What a bizarre analogy.

The majority of voters are going to vote the Republican ticket, just to get rid of the monster in the White House who is continuing to spend money we don't have and tax people into poverty, just where he wants them. We want a president who loves this country and is proud of it's history and it's citizens. We want a president who is on the side of the people rather than attaining his own lofty goals and ideas of how he wants to rule and how he wants to see our country. Dependent upon a one world order.

.........We are not talking about freedom of speech, we are talking about racial discrimination in commerce and employment. I am not a fan of affirmative action, but I am 1000% for disallowing discrimination in employment, housing, restaurants or hotels. ..............................

Why???? If your trade is declined by one business what have you actually lost? Its not like someone owes you services, goods or a job. Go earn/spend somewhere else. The Right to decline association is an absolute bedrock of Freedom and Property. That a person/group NEEDS the strongarm of the State to compel business people to let them in the door is proof positive that said person/group is in some basic way objectively flawed. Business people are in it to make money. If they don't want yours go look in the mirror to figure out why. YOU have the problem requiring work, not them.

What a bizarre analogy.

Bizarre analogy? More like the rantings of a hateful paranoid. Too many on the far right are mentally disturbed.

...................What a bizarre analogy.

spot on actually
Comparing whether a black man or a Jewish woman should be disallowed from eating at a lunch counter to your right to turn off the TV switch...

Yeah. That's a spot on analogy. :rolleyes:

Cocoa_Puffs_shirt_link.jpg

:lol::lol: What does the TRUTH hurt that much?--:lol::lol:

You VOTED for it--You GOT it.

what? you did another fallacy this time, its called ad hominem. you just ruin the boards by your off topic and stupid droning, and, idiot, for the 1000th time, I voted for ron paul why you voted for a liberal named mccain I would presume

I kind of doubt you voted for Ron Paul--when you just got your feathers all ruffeled up over Pastor Wright---:lol::lol:

i get all ruffled up over stupid posts that detract from the topic. I have talked about my ron paul vote for months here and supported him and his son for as long

.........We are not talking about freedom of speech, we are talking about racial discrimination in commerce and employment. I am not a fan of affirmative action, but I am 1000% for disallowing discrimination in employment, housing, restaurants or hotels. ..............................

Why???? If your trade is declined by one business what have you actually lost? Its not like someone owes you services, goods or a job. Go earn/spend somewhere else. The Right to decline association is an absolute bedrock of Freedom and Property. That a person/group NEEDS the strongarm of the State to compel business people to let them in the door is proof positive that said person/group is in some basic way objectively flawed. Business people are in it to make money. If they don't want yours go look in the mirror to figure out why. YOU have the problem requiring work, not them.

EXACTLY right! :clap2:

Freedom OF Association and Freedom of Assembly are Constitutionally protected RIGHTS.

what? you did another fallacy this time, its called ad hominem. you just ruin the boards by your off topic and stupid droning, and, idiot, for the 1000th time, I voted for ron paul why you voted for a liberal named mccain I would presume

I kind of doubt you voted for Ron Paul--when you just got your feathers all ruffeled up over Pastor Wright---:lol::lol:

i get all ruffled up over stupid posts that detract from the topic. I have talked about my ron paul vote for months here and supported him and his son for as long

I am with you in your support for the Pauls. Unless the Republicans learn what the people want, I will stay with the Pauls.

Last edited:

I am with you in your support for the Pauls. Unless the Republicans learn what the people want, I will stay with the Rands.

its not good for the Rs down the road. college kids are fired up over him. when he came to one of the local colleges here you had to get there 3 hours early to even get in the same building as him. I had to watch the talk on a screen from another building

Forum List

Back