Rand Paul's leverage with Mitt

That depends on what Mitt does with his first term. I could easily be swayed away from himif he strays too far off course from his promises. He doesn't have to succeed but if he doesn't at least try I will be done. My support for Romney is tepid at this point.

My, what low expectations.

It's called reality dumbass. If he doesn't have a willing congress I'm supposed to hold that against him? What say you about Obamas multitude of broken promises when he had a willing congress for two years?

How many lies can you pack into one sentence?

Umm, you know you don't give the impression you understand what "reality" is don't you?

My, what low expectations.

It's called reality dumbass. If he doesn't have a willing congress I'm supposed to hold that against him? What say you about Obamas multitude of broken promises when he had a willing congress for two years?

Umm, you know you don't give the impression you understand what "reality" is don't you?

Please point out my lies so we can all enjoy your stupidity together.

Please point out my lies so we can all enjoy your stupidity together.
That's the Liberal/rdean M.O.: When Obama fails Blame Republicans.

It's a stupid game for stupid people.

National Review’s Robert Costa reported last night that Mitt Romney and Rand Paul had met privately for about 30 minutes in Washington. The speculation over what they might have discussed is mostly focused on this summer’s Republican convention, where delegates loyal (but not necessarily pledged) to Ron Paul will probably control a few hundred slots, with the potential to make some real trouble for Romney.

But as James Hohmann of Politico points out, the sit-down could have much broader, longer-term significance: If Romney ends up winning this year, Rand Paul will immediately become his most obvious threat for a 2016 primary challenge.

With 77-year-old Ron Paul heading off into retirement at the end of this year, Rand Paul is set to become the national face of the libertarian message associated with his family’s name. The assumption is that he’ll ultimately run for president, but the question is when. Unlike his father, Rand seems willing to modulate his message and rhetoric in a way that could expand his appeal within the Republican Party and make him a genuine threat to actually win state primaries and caucuses, something Ron still has never done.

Rand Paul

If Romney were to become President, which I don't see happening, then I don't think Rand will run against him in 2016. Rand is a team player, unlike his father.

This article is written by a hack. And get used to saying President Romney. Mmmkay?

Forum List

Back