Rand Pauls 5 most controversial beliefs

Stossel has a good point about the boy scouts not allowing gay members to be members. Do we really want individual to lose control on how their organizations should run and ruin them in the process? I tend to think that individuals making decisions is better for society as a whole rather than have a mono-thought system where individuals didn't have any say over their organizations because who is to say what is right or wrong but our own conscience and our own God.

Agreed...all one has to do is look at the Masters Golf Tournament and the adjustments they had to make for Tiger Woods.

Isn't it amazing how a guy gets the votes he needs to move forward and the opposition starts kicking and screaming...but when their guy gets the least bit of resistance from the other side of the political isle, they go into a frenzied hissy fit???

Only when it suits you. You're Pathetic...WHO.
To the Internet's most favorite Imbecile:

finger.gif
finger.gif
finger.gif
finger.gif
finger.gif
finger.gif

But Still/YET *YOU ANSWER*

:lol:

Nice try dipshit. You cannot WIN against *ME*...EVER.

LOVE IT , KNOW IT, LIVE IT.

In fact? YOU have EMBRACED IT. :)
No one ever "wins" against the cornerstore fruit-hat clown, Tommy.

That's all you are here.

Most just laugh at him, some pitifully point, some grimace...
and protective mothers shield their children's eyes against the spectacle...of the cornerstore clown named Tommy.

:lol: Cheers to you clown.

Have another drink.

It'll help ease the pain.

To the Internet's most favorite Imbecile:

finger.gif
finger.gif
finger.gif
finger.gif
finger.gif
finger.gif

But Still/YET *YOU ANSWER*

:lol:

Nice try dipshit. You cannot WIN against *ME*...EVER.

LOVE IT , KNOW IT, LIVE IT.

In fact? YOU have EMBRACED IT. :)
No one ever "wins" against the cornerstore fruit-hat clown, Tommy.

That's all you are here.

Most just laugh at him, some pitifully point, some grimace...
and protective mothers shield their children's eyes against the spectacle...of the cornerstore clown named Tommy.

:lol: Cheers to you clown.

Have another drink.

It'll help ease the pain.

-KEEP THAT THOUGHT-

No clown here. You cover your own self. YOU PROJECT. *I* Don't buy into it.

SELL it elsewhere.

1. Government shouldn't require private businesses to serve customers of all races
"I don’t like the idea of telling private business owners — I abhor racism. I think it’s a bad business decision to exclude anybody from your restaurant — but, at the same time, I do believe in private ownership."
—Interview with Louisville Courier-Journal, April 25, 2010

please show where the federal government gets its power to tell private businesses who to serve or not

2. A nuclear Iran isn't necessarily a threat
"Our national security is not threatened by Iran having one nuclear weapon."
—Ron Paul rally, Burlington, VT, October 2007

ONE nuke isn't a problem for the usa, irsael will have problems though

3. The Department of Education is unconstitutional
"I am against any federal funding or control of education... There is no Constitutional enumeration for federal education. The Constitution allows states and cities to participate in education, period."
—Response to National Education Association questionnaire, June 2009

are you going to refute his statement? dept of ed is unconstitutional and its ruin 30+ years of public school taught kids

4. Rein in Medicare — but not Medicare's payments to doctors (presumably including Rand Paul, a practicing optometrist who says half his patients are on Medicare)
"Medicare is socialized medicine," and one way to control medical costs would be to impose a $2,000 deductible in the program. "But try selling that one in an election."
—Comments in Lexington, KY, June 2009

making people pay for their own care is wrong somehow?

5. Mountaintop coal mining is good for real estate values
"I think whoever owns the property can do with the property as they wish, and if the coal company buys it from a private property owner and they want to do it, fine. The other thing is that I think coal gets a bad name, because apparently a lot of the land is desirable once it gets flattened out... I don’t think anyone’s going to be missing a hill or two here and there. Some people like the flat land, and some of it apparently has become rather valuable when it’s become flattened."
—TV interview, October 2009

is he wrong?

Isn't it amazing how a guy gets the votes he needs to move forward and the opposition starts kicking and screaming...but when their guy gets the least bit of resistance from the other side of the political isle, they go into a frenzied hissy fit???
It's a natural FIT. And part of their Operation. Demonization. They dare not DEAL with truth. It's like a BANE to them

1. Government shouldn't require private businesses to serve customers of all races
"I don’t like the idea of telling private business owners — I abhor racism. I think it’s a bad business decision to exclude anybody from your restaurant — but, at the same time, I do believe in private ownership."
—Interview with Louisville Courier-Journal, April 25, 2010

please show where the federal government gets its power to tell private businesses who to serve or not

2. A nuclear Iran isn't necessarily a threat
"Our national security is not threatened by Iran having one nuclear weapon."
—Ron Paul rally, Burlington, VT, October 2007

ONE nuke isn't a problem for the usa, irsael will have problems though

are you going to refute his statement? dept of ed is unconstitutional and its ruin 30+ years of public school taught kids

4. Rein in Medicare — but not Medicare's payments to doctors (presumably including Rand Paul, a practicing optometrist who says half his patients are on Medicare)
"Medicare is socialized medicine," and one way to control medical costs would be to impose a $2,000 deductible in the program. "But try selling that one in an election."
—Comments in Lexington, KY, June 2009

making people pay for their own care is wrong somehow?

5. Mountaintop coal mining is good for real estate values
"I think whoever owns the property can do with the property as they wish, and if the coal company buys it from a private property owner and they want to do it, fine. The other thing is that I think coal gets a bad name, because apparently a lot of the land is desirable once it gets flattened out... I don’t think anyone’s going to be missing a hill or two here and there. Some people like the flat land, and some of it apparently has become rather valuable when it’s become flattened."
—TV interview, October 2009

is he wrong?
Nice questions blu.

Sorry I couldn't REP ya for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I have no idea how people can defend the DOE, personally I wish we would outsource our education to india, their 6th graders know more than are kids in jr and sr of high school. The college I went to attracted many foreigners and they laughed at our education system, with having done the equivalent of 2 or 3 years of college work during their high school. And people wonder why we suck dick in math & science

I have no idea how people can defend the DOE, personally I wish we would outsource our education to india, their 6th graders know more than are kids in jr and sr of high school. The college I went to attracted many foreigners and they laughed at our education system, with having done the equivalent of 2 or 3 years of college work during their high school. And people wonder why we suck dick in math & science

How oft must this be repeated?
This country should be ASHAMED for it present record. No wonder we're lagging?

blu? I'm with you on this. WE...the first with the ATOMIC BOMB..FIRST to the MOON....FIRST in alot of areas...should be abashedly ashamed.

Instead our DOE is more concerned with nicities of cultural insignifigance of PC Bullsqueeze...

Instead of what matters to a rising Society. Instead they take us DOWN with Societial SHIT.

I HOPE I read you correctly...and NO I couldn't REP YOU. (AGAIN)

~T

Time will tell if Rand Paul is a "shoo-in". The more rookie mistakes he makes the less likely he'll win. Meg Whitman turned a + 50 point lead in California into a horse race while running negative ads and pushing a populist agenda.
Ideas do matter, and when one holds radical ideas, as does Rand Paul, the powers of the status quo as well as those who fear change, may very well pass on his extremist opinions and vote what they know.

Rand Paul is turning into the joke of the week as he sticks to his Libertarian playbook.

Rand Paul said WHAT???

Well Rightwinger--why don't you just get a little specific here and tell all of us EXACTLY what Rand Paul stated that you disagree with?---versus just doing your one line mud-slinging.

Time will tell if Rand Paul is a "shoo-in". The more rookie mistakes he makes the less likely he'll win. Meg Whitman turned a + 50 point lead in California into a horse race while running negative ads and pushing a populist agenda.
Ideas do matter, and when one holds radical ideas, as does Rand Paul, the powers of the status quo as well as those who fear change, may very well pass on his extremist opinions and vote what they know.

Rand Paul is turning into the joke of the week as he sticks to his Libertarian playbook.

Rand Paul said WHAT???
Rand Paul's Conservative Supporters Stand Up?Kind Of - The Gaggle Blog - Newsweek.com

Wow, Stossel, way to come to the defense of Rand Paul.
[excerpt]
John Stossel of Fox Business News, interviewed by Fox anchor Megyn Kelly. Stossel says he "totally agrees" with Paul, arguing that private groups and businesses should have the right of free association and that most private businesses would have allowed black patrons into their establishments had they been free to do so. “It was the government that made businesses not serve blacks,” argued Stossel. He said he does not condone racism but that private organizations have a right to their opinions. “Are you going to tell the black student association they should accept white students?” he asked Kelly. “It’s time to repeal that part of the law,” Stossel said. When it comes to private business, for better or worse, he argued, “it should be their right to be racist.” (You can watch Stossel's comments above, or here, from Media Matters.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhd_TP5rG0c&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Fox's Stossel Advocates Repealing Part of the Civil Rights Act[/ame]

I heard he said this, but wow...I didn't see the clip before now. Wow.

Imagine you are a black or Hispanic or Asian couple with your children and trying to get them ice cream....and you have to tell those children that they are not welcomed there and cant come in.

What fucking year is this idiot living in? Talk about taking back America.

THERE IS NO DEFENSE FOR THIS IDIOTIC THINKING RACISTS. NONE.

Is he going to turn away minority service memebers coming home from the war as well?

Last edited:

Rand Paul said WHAT???
Rand Paul's Conservative Supporters Stand Up?Kind Of - The Gaggle Blog - Newsweek.com

[excerpt]
John Stossel of Fox Business News, interviewed by Fox anchor Megyn Kelly. Stossel says he "totally agrees" with Paul, arguing that private groups and businesses should have the right of free association and that most private businesses would have allowed black patrons into their establishments had they been free to do so. “It was the government that made businesses not serve blacks,” argued Stossel. He said he does not condone racism but that private organizations have a right to their opinions. “Are you going to tell the black student association they should accept white students?” he asked Kelly. “It’s time to repeal that part of the law,” Stossel said. When it comes to private business, for better or worse, he argued, “it should be their right to be racist.” (You can watch Stossel's comments above, or here, from Media Matters.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhd_TP5rG0c&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Fox's Stossel Advocates Repealing Part of the Civil Rights Act[/ame]

Imagine you are a black or Hispanic or Asian couple with your children and trying to get them ice cream....and you have to tell those children that they are not welcomed there and cant come in.

Naturally a RASCIST as YOU ZONED...would focus on RACE.

WAY to Follow the Pretender-In Chief that is dividing this Republic.

-BRAVO- You rascist FUCK...YOU and Obama.

:clap2:

Rand Paul said WHAT???

[excerpt]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhd_TP5rG0c&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Fox's Stossel Advocates Repealing Part of the Civil Rights Act[/ame]

Is he going to turn away minority service memebers coming home from the war as well?
Sorry, but I only speak to people who have substance...not babyish, infantile talking points.

Oh, yes, Addendum: I love how you take bits and pieces of Amanda's post and put it in your sig as a way of demonizing her without reading the entirety of her post.

Last edited:

Rand Paul said WHAT???

Well Rightwinger--why don't you just get a little specific here and tell all of us EXACTLY what Rand Paul stated that you disagree with?---versus just doing your one line mud-slinging.

He said businesses should be allowed to have signs that say NO _________ insert minority here Are Allowed here.

That is a fucking racist. statement teabaggers. Period. What year is he in?

[excerpt]

YouTube - Fox's Stossel Advocates Repealing Part of the Civil Rights Act

Sorry, but I only speak to people who have substance...not babyish, infantile talking points.

No defense for this racsim...none. Not even diversion, avoidance, or anything else.

No defense.

Rand Paul said WHAT???

He said businesses should be allowed to have signs that say NO _________ insert minority here Are Allowed here.

That is a fucking racist. statement teabaggers. Period. What year is he in?

No Zone BOY *YOU * Are the Racist. YER *BUSTED*

[excerpt]

YouTube - Fox's Stossel Advocates Repealing Part of the Civil Rights Act

Naturally a RASCIST as YOU ZONED...would focus on RACE.

WAY to Follow the Pretender-In Chief that is dividing this Republic.

-BRAVO- You rascist FUCK...YOU and Obama.

:clap2:
No comment on what I acutally said, hey? Is it beKKKause you really have no defense for this racist crap?

I appreciate you mentioning me and Obama in the same sentence. Thank you. Oh and fuck you and your fucking losing party.

These fucking racist tea baggers are really showing their fucking colors ...aren't ya!

Fuck you.........................................oh and god bless.

Forum List

Back