Rand Paul

It's amusing to see that Dems believe the Tea Party = Republican Party

:lol::lol::lol:

It is amusing. I have several dem friends who now realize that the tea party is a force to be reckoned with. They aren't the crazy progressive libs, they're what the party used to stand for.

Good point: I think the greates fear of the Dems is discovering that the Tea Party is NOT the Republican Party that is the nemesis, but a viable, and attractive alternative to the liberally controlled Democratic Party.

BOTH the R's and D's will lose their conservative bases to the Tea Party's success.

A third and fourth party are healthy alternatives to breaking down the power of DC.

Be proud that Rand took the principled position on a controversial piece of legislation. Even though he hedged later for political reasons.

Yeah, it's really principled to want to repeal parts of the law that forced people to give equal rights to black people.. The horror of such an evil law! Paul's a fucktard.. The only reason he backtracked at all was because of the backlash he recieved. Mr. let's be nice to BP Paul, next US Senator. Be proud Kentuckians!

Last edited:
God help us. The racist Tea Party is taking over America. Squawk, squawk. Quick, someone get Keith Olbermann to do one more show on "worst person in the world". I can't stand it. Squawk, squawk.

The doctor shortage is caused by doctors going into right wing politics.

My Dr is running for a state level office as a republican.
This is his third attempt though.

hmm, dr.s getting their heads full of rightwing poli-babble. Those leaving Obama Care will quickly be replaced by those who want a job. We call it capitalism. There is a need, someone will fill it.

God help us. The racist Tea Party is taking over America. Squawk, squawk. Quick, someone get Keith Olbermann to do one more show on "worst person in the world". I can't stand it. Squawk, squawk.

Well get the hell out then.. :lol:

Be proud that Rand took the principled position on a controversial piece of legislation. Even though he hedged later for political reasons.

Yeah, it's really principled to want to repeal parts of the law that forced people to give equal rights to black people.. The horror of such an evil law! Paul's a fucktard.. The only reason he backtracked at all was because of the backlash he recieved. Mr. let's be nice to BP Paul, next US Senator. Be proud Kentuckians!

You have no right to equality on somebody else's private property.

Forum List

Back