*Rand Paul vs. King Barack

(2 Term )King Barack! vs. (0 Term) Rand Puck?...:eusa_think: One won the game here, who could it BE!....Sooooo...:confused: He will go the way of daddy, A sorry Loser..

Rand Paul still trying to roll back civil rights?

Please Paul, Double, no,.... Triple your effort and come in for the big win. BUT, Use Caution! Some on the right may think your not leaving it all on the field...:eusa_shhh:

Rand Paul still trying to roll back civil rights?
Ya still trying to roll back the IQ level on the forum?

The question still stands.

Rand Paul advocated for businesses to expel people on the basis of race if they wish.

That would be rolling back civil rights.

IQs not withstanding..

It is estimated that by the year 2042 whites will be a minority, I suspect that some will be glad there are civil rights to protect them from discrimination.

U.S. White Population Will Be Minority by 2042, Government Says - Bloomberg

Rand Paul advocated for businesses to expel people on the basis of race if they wish.

IQs not withstanding..

It is estimated that by the year 2042 whites will be a minority, I suspect that some will be glad there are civil rights to protect them from discrimination.

U.S. White Population Will Be Minority by 2042, Government Says - Bloomberg

Then it's a good thing I'm 1/3rd native American, eh?

IQs not withstanding..

Wasn't my point....... but you knew that, right........?

What point is that?

The OP calls Obama "King" and I'm the one "lowering" IQs by pointing out a position held by Rand Paul?

:D

Yes man..you really are a card.

IQs not withstanding..

Wasn't my point....... but you knew that, right........?

What point is that?

The OP calls Obama "King" and I'm the one "lowering" IQs by pointing out a position held by Rand Paul?

:D

Yes man..you really are a card.

Nah, ya haven't been following my posts today.... No mercy for wingnuts or moonbats.......... :eusa_whistle:

Rand Paul?

Might just as well talk Michele Bachmann or Rick Santorum

They are actually in his league

Forum List

Back