Rand Paul: US is 'lucky John McCain's not in charge'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I do believe that Trump and Rand Paul are more alike than most give them credit for. Trump isn't an old ideologue, he has a populist, patriotic view that to me at least, seems to be domestically libertarian in nature. Lowest tax cuts in history (something Rand Paul campaigned on), decrease of burdensome regulations, school choice etc.

McCain is like a Democrat unwilling to reconcile with the results. Though he did conveniently support Trump before his own re-election campaign.

McCain is working for Soros.

He's a nut and needs to be censured by his good friends in the Senate

McCain is Establishment= one party, two fractions sparring for show to divert attention. Their goal is the same: pushing the agenda of Globalists.

There is a reason McCain couldn't beat the unqualified worthless dumbass affirmative action Negro in 2008. He was simply not that good of a candidate. He was a RINO that could not get the support of Conservative America. He was almost as bad a candidate in 2008 for the Republicans as Crooked Hillary was for the Democrats in 2016.

Rand Paul takes the rather disturbing position that the Republicans should not investigate fellow Republicans because it would impede the advancement of the Republican political agenda.

After the stunt McCain pulled in Munich over the weekend I hope someone is going to take him to task for his comments comparing the US to pre WWII Germany.

Oh and suggesting Trump needs an assassin. Oh and suggesting Americans are all racists and hate Muslims.

He's the fucking poster child for term freaking limits.

I do believe that Trump and Rand Paul are more alike than most give them credit for. Trump isn't an old ideologue, he has a populist, patriotic view that to me at least, seems to be domestically libertarian in nature. Lowest tax cuts in history (something Rand Paul campaigned on), decrease of burdensome regulations, school choice etc.

McCain is like a Democrat unwilling to reconcile with the results. Though he did conveniently support Trump before his own re-election campaign.

That was a great interview with Rand Paul.

New Topics

Forum List

Back