Rand Paul: Trump financed eye surgeries for poor Hatians.

Ummm...no.
The Donald J. Trump Foundation is not like other charities. An investigation of the foundation — including examinations of 17 years of tax filings and interviews with more than 200 individuals or groups listed as donors or beneficiaries — found that it collects and spends money in a very unusual manner.

For one thing, nearly all of its money comes from people other than Trump. In tax records, the last gift from Trump was in 2008. Since then, all of the donations have been other people’s money — an arrangement that experts say is almost unheard of for a family foundation.

Trump then takes that money and generally does with it as he pleases. In many cases, he passes it on to other charities, which often are under the impression that it is Trump’s own money.

In two cases, he has used money from his charity to buy himself a gift. In one of those cases — not previously reported — Trump spent $20,000 of money earmarked for charitable purposes to buy a six-foot-tall painting of himself.

Money from the Trump Foundation has also been used for political purposes, which is against the law. The Washington Post reported this month that Trump paid a penalty this year to the Internal Revenue Service for a 2013 donation in which the foundation gave $25,000 to a campaign group affiliated with Florida Attorney General Pamela Bondi (R).

How Donald Trump retooled his charity to spend other people’s money

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy......zzzzzz

I believe Rand far more than the drivel propaganda you post.
Fair enough.
I know there's absolutely no evidence and no action by Trump that could change your mind that he's anything other than the Second Coming.

After all, you'll always adore him despite that;
He's bragged that he could shoot someone and still get his rubes to vote for him...
He's admitted that he evaded tax and used bankruptcy laws in his favour and that makes him 'smart'...
He's stated that he loves his supporters uneducated but he wouldn't want to employ any of them...
He threatens companies to bring their manufacturing back to the states and support local workers while he and his family continue to have their own goods made in other countries...
He's using the presidency to enrich himself and his family...
He gloated about sexual assault and having sex with women that aren't his wife...
He admitted that investigating and locking up Hillary was only a bullshit promise to get votes...
He lied about Mexico paying for the wall, never taking holidays, giving 'the generals' instructions on how to defeat ISIS in 30 days, giving Congress a health plan better than the ACA, never playing golf, stopping North Korea from building an ICBM (remember "it won't happen"?), employing only the best people (how many are left?), releasing his tax returns, etc, etc, etc...Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

There is not enough bandwidth to allow a list of Obama's lies.

How about listing the number of times the stock market has closed at record highs? How about the drop in the unemployment rate? How about the decrease in illegals crossing our southern border?

Of course you don't want to talk about that! You are so blind in your hatred that you worry about how Trump might have actually done something good and is receiving praise for it!

Is Trump perfect? Of course not! But that doesn't entitle libtards like you to just make up shit to be offended about and dispute indisputable facts.

How many people do you know that were elected President for the first time and was able to keep every one of their campaign promises? I'll bet that answer is none, because no one has ever done the job before and knows their limitations. You messiah Obama made a load of promises and he was able to keep the one that nobody wanted him to keep in getting Obamacare passed, and look what a disaster that turned out to be.
It's not just his broken promises...it's the disdain that he has for his own supporters and common decency.

Nevertheless, I can't remember any other president openly admitting to a rally that he lied to get their votes.

Oh, come on! Are you that naive? ALL politicians lie to get our votes.

I guess Hillary's "basket of deplorables" comments went zooming over your head like an F-22 in full afterburner!

I think if Hillary was ever caught telling the truth, the shock would be too much and hundred of thousands would die instantly!
You missed my point...he openly admitted that he lied to his supporters - to his own supporters.
He openly dismissed them once he was elected.

Hillary's wasn't pouring scorn on her own supporters.

He has so much disdain for his own supporters that he can't even be bothered trying to hide that he deceived them to get their votes.

Fair enough.
I know there's absolutely no evidence and no action by Trump that could change your mind that he's anything other than the Second Coming.

He's bragged that he could shoot someone and still get his rubes to vote for him...
He's admitted that he evaded tax and used bankruptcy laws in his favour and that makes him 'smart'...
He's stated that he loves his supporters uneducated but he wouldn't want to employ any of them...
He threatens companies to bring their manufacturing back to the states and support local workers while he and his family continue to have their own goods made in other countries...
He gloated about sexual assault and having sex with women that aren't his wife...
He admitted that investigating and locking up Hillary was only a bullshit promise to get votes...
He lied about Mexico paying for the wall, never taking holidays, giving 'the generals' instructions on how to defeat ISIS in 30 days, giving Congress a health plan better than the ACA, never playing golf, stopping North Korea from building an ICBM (remember "it won't happen"?), employing only the best people (how many are left?), releasing his tax returns, etc, etc, etc...Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

There is not enough bandwidth to allow a list of Obama's lies.

How about listing the number of times the stock market has closed at record highs? How about the drop in the unemployment rate? How about the decrease in illegals crossing our southern border?

Of course you don't want to talk about that! You are so blind in your hatred that you worry about how Trump might have actually done something good and is receiving praise for it!

Is Trump perfect? Of course not! But that doesn't entitle libtards like you to just make up shit to be offended about and dispute indisputable facts.

How many people do you know that were elected President for the first time and was able to keep every one of their campaign promises? I'll bet that answer is none, because no one has ever done the job before and knows their limitations. You messiah Obama made a load of promises and he was able to keep the one that nobody wanted him to keep in getting Obamacare passed, and look what a disaster that turned out to be.
It's not just his broken promises...it's the disdain that he has for his own supporters and common decency.

Nevertheless, I can't remember any other president openly admitting to a rally that he lied to get their votes.

Oh, come on! Are you that naive? ALL politicians lie to get our votes.

I guess Hillary's "basket of deplorables" comments went zooming over your head like an F-22 in full afterburner!

I think if Hillary was ever caught telling the truth, the shock would be too much and hundred of thousands would die instantly!
You missed my point...he openly admitted that he lied to his supporters - to his own supporters.
He openly dismissed them once he was elected.

Hillary's wasn't pouring scorn on her own supporters.

He has so much disdain for his own supporters that he can't even be bothered trying to hide that he deceived them to get their votes.

Oh, come on! Hillary? How many times did they catch her and her cronies in e-mails bashing Democrats, especially minorities? Does the term "Wikileaks" ring a bell?

And I bet Trump donated his own money to help Haitians instead of looting an earthquake relief fund to subsidize his lifestyle (a la the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate).
Ummm...no.
The Donald J. Trump Foundation is not like other charities. An investigation of the foundation — including examinations of 17 years of tax filings and interviews with more than 200 individuals or groups listed as donors or beneficiaries — found that it collects and spends money in a very unusual manner.

For one thing, nearly all of its money comes from people other than Trump. In tax records, the last gift from Trump was in 2008. Since then, all of the donations have been other people’s money — an arrangement that experts say is almost unheard of for a family foundation.

Trump then takes that money and generally does with it as he pleases. In many cases, he passes it on to other charities, which often are under the impression that it is Trump’s own money.

In two cases, he has used money from his charity to buy himself a gift. In one of those cases — not previously reported — Trump spent $20,000 of money earmarked for charitable purposes to buy a six-foot-tall painting of himself.

Money from the Trump Foundation has also been used for political purposes, which is against the law. The Washington Post reported this month that Trump paid a penalty this year to the Internal Revenue Service for a 2013 donation in which the foundation gave $25,000 to a campaign group affiliated with Florida Attorney General Pamela Bondi (R).

Fair enough.

Sorry to disappoint, but I have never worshipped Trump or any politician the way you do Obabble.

And I bet Trump donated his own money to help Haitians instead of looting an earthquake relief fund to subsidize his lifestyle (a la the Clinton Crime Family Syndicate).
Ummm...no.

Fair enough.

Sorry to disappoint, but I have never worshipped Trump or any politician the way you do Obabble.
So your shilling is a financial transaction?

New Topics

Forum List

Back