Rand Paul tried to force "Bong Hits"?

O for Gawd's sake. I can't stand Ron Paul but seriously? Holding people to what they did in college? If you had any fun at all, you'd be doomed if this happened.

I know I would be.

Last edited:
O for Gawd's dsake. I can't stand Ron Paul but seriously? Holding people to what they did in college? If you had any fun at all, you'd be doomed if this happened.

I know I would be.

After the woman refused to smoke with them, Paul and his friend put her back in their car and drove to the countryside outside of Waco, where they stopped near a creek. "They told me their god was 'Aqua Buddha' and that I needed to bow down and worship him," the woman recalls. "They blindfolded me and made me bow down to 'Aqua Buddha' in the creek. I had to say, 'I worship you Aqua Buddha, I worship you.' At Baylor, there were people actively going around trying to save you and we had to go to chapel, so worshiping idols was a big no-no."

A lot of folks had some rowdy experiences in college, but I suspect the number of Senate candidates who kidnapped a fellow student, forced her into some bizarre ritual, and worshiped the "Aqua Buddha" is fairly low.

The Washington Monthly

Sounds scary. Blindfolded?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ..............................

As much as I don't like Rand Paul or his policies, the story is fishy to me in two ways.

1.) Why not report this sooner?

2.) Should we all be held accountable for petty things we did a little less than 30 years ago in one of the places where the most irresponsible behavior takes place? I mean, I know I have said things on here when it comes to political issues less than two years ago that I would facepalm at today.

Linkiepoo, Modbert. We all wanna see you facepalm.

I've changed my position on the Death Penalty, Guns, Obama, the Democratic Party, hate crimes, and various other issues since arriving here.

I think self-identifying myself as a Democrat when I first got here is bad enough. :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/introduce-yourself/57374-greetings.html

Though can't wait to have debates and arguments about the issues with people who agree and disagree with me.

So young and naive. :lol:

tb_200830115639-11054.jpg

After the woman refused to smoke with them, Paul and his friend put her back in their car and drove to the countryside outside of Waco, where they stopped near a creek. "They told me their god was 'Aqua Buddha' and that I needed to bow down and worship him," the woman recalls. "They blindfolded me and made me bow down to 'Aqua Buddha' in the creek. I had to say, 'I worship you Aqua Buddha, I worship you.' At Baylor, there were people actively going around trying to save you and we had to go to chapel, so worshiping idols was a big no-no."

A lot of folks had some rowdy experiences in college, but I suspect the number of Senate candidates who kidnapped a fellow student, forced her into some bizarre ritual, and worshiped the "Aqua Buddha" is fairly low.

The Washington Monthly

Sounds scary. Blindfolded?

:lol:.....geezuz Dean come-on.....you actually added to this shit.....:lol:

Last edited:
if he would have gotten in to harvard like some people he would have probably forced his roommie to do a line or two..

so we're gonna give a guy a pass who was a klansman and filibustered the civil rights act in his mid 40's, but we're going to hold paul accountable for forcing someone to take bong hits when he was in college?

so we're gonna give a guy a pass who was a klansman and filibustered the civil rights act in his mid 40's, but we're going to hold paul accountable for forcing someone to take bong hits when he was in college?

Blindfolded and unwillingly taken out into the countryside. Made to kneel in a creek?

I hope it's a lie. How can you people think something like this is a joke?

Blindfolded and unwillingly taken out into the countryside. Made to kneel in a creek?

I hope it's a lie. How can you people think something like this is a joke?

yea kinda like a guy named Clinton who allegedly forced some women to have sex....i bet you thought those accusations were bullshit and voted for the guy.....right Dean?....

Forum List

Back