Rand Paul supporter pleads not guilty

I'm pretty sure his point is that this Rand Paul volunteer is due in court to face the justice system in exactly the same manner as anyone charged with assaulting a woman.

Then pointing out it is a Rand Paul supporter is relevant HOW??

Umm has something to do with libertarianism/Rand Paul and freedom of speech being squashed, etc.
But being a republican and not a libertarian you would not understand.

And then too 3 or more men to handle one lady? Then stomp her after she was down?
It is not cool to defend that guys actions in any way.

Nope... has nothing to do with any of that at all... because funny, we don't see you complaining about the way the woman got into the situation...

This is simply a political jab by a partisan and the partisan source that put it out there at the level it is

So?

This is about a person who assaulted another person outside one of his rallies....not about Rand Paul winning or losing.

Bullshit. Just another smear on Rand Paul. The Wingers just can't get over the fact he won in a Landslide despite what their Moveon.org assholes tried to do. He won,they lost. Time to move on. :)

This is about an out of control Rand Paul supporter, actually a county campaign manager.
And his pleading innocent in the face of irrefutable evidence to the contrary.

It may perhaps give a small snapshot into the psyche of Rand Paul supporters though.

You could also learn how to make a point without projecting your bias into it. ;)

Just another way for the Wingers to try and smear Rand Paul. They're still bitter over his Landslide victory. Obviously they haven't moved on yet. This man will have his day in court. There is more to this story. He has not been convicted of a crime. So fuck Moveon.org and all their sycophants.

So are we subtly laying off some of the blame on the victim? Or excusing the perp? If someone I find objectionable comes to my city, I'd plan to protest live. That is my right.

Am I supposed to be chilled from this because a supporter of my opponent may assault me?

This man's behavior was outrageous and illegal. No matter who you support politically, it should be condemned.

And since no one else is saying it, I will: rhetoric like Rand Paul's helps to lower such inhibitions as people may have, trains them to think of their fellow countrymen as the "enemy" and can reasonably be partially blamed for what happened....and he is hardly alone. You lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

Nobody is shifting or excusing... it is a case.. that the legal system will get to the bottom of, hopefully...

The man's ALLEGED illegal behavior... and I do condemn criminal action, if this is found to be criminal, no matter the political affiliation... I just don't make it a political point unless the person with the criminal activity is indeed the person of actual political importance

Do you think she wore a wig to help conceal her identity after she did something bad to Paul?

No, not at all, but I think people there could have easily interpret it that way, and she was taken down to the ground by another man because she was perceived as a threat. The situation was out of control, there should have been better security. I personally believe for a second that her intention was hostile, but that is easy to say in hind sight. Consider that the man who restrained her was not charged. Why? Because he acted appropriately. He Restrained, stabilized without harm. People right away were calling for the Police.

The woman beater pleads not guilty after get caught on tape

Rand Paul Supporter Tim Profitt Pleads Not Guilty In Stomping Incident

And he will get decimated in court.

LOL doubtful! Where is the damage? You do realize she acted in a suspicious way against a politician running for political office (a prime target for assassination).

She was running up to Rand Paul in a disguise. In this day and age she could have had anything including a weapon. He didn't hit or stomp her. He restrainted her. Happens all the time! Maybe if someone would stomp one of those code pink bitches, then they wouldn't pull dangerous stunts like walking up to the secretary of state in a threatening way with red paint on their hands. If the secret service agent would have tackled her, smashed her head against the ground and then held her down with all his weight on her, I doubt she or any of the code pink cowards would do it again!

LOL doubtful! Where is the damage? You do realize she acted in a suspicious way against a politician running for political office (a prime target for assassination).

She was running up to Rand Paul in a disguise. In this day and age she could have had anything including a weapon. He didn't hit or stomp her. He restrainted her. Happens all the time! Maybe if someone would stomp one of those code pink bitches, then they wouldn't pull dangerous stunts like walking up to the secretary of state in a threatening way with red paint on their hands. If the secret service agent would have tackled her, smashed her head against the ground and then held her down with all his weight on her, I doubt she or any of the code pink cowards would do it again!

Still, when she got stomped, she was no longer a threat, and that was clearly shown on tape. It was a cheap shot. The issue here is what punishment fits the crime?

Another fine example of a Rand Paul supporter?

The Moveon.org Winger ran up and tried to jam a sign in Paul's face through his car window. His security reacted. She should be arrested in my opinion. This is a just another smear on Rand Paul though. The Wingers don't care about justice. They just want to smear the guy. It is what it is.

The Moveon.org Winger ran up and tried to jam a sign in Paul's face through his car window. His security reacted. She should be arrested in my opinion. This is a just another smear on Rand Paul though. The Wingers don't care about justice. They just want to smear the guy. It is what it is.

His security did nothing, it was his supporters that subdued her and then this other supporter stepped on her shoulder and head when she was already down. He can plead Not Guilty if he wants but the tape is there. As for the woman, she got her 15 minutes of fame out of the incident and got to attack Rand on national television. The big smile she wore while doing the media rounds with a "concussion" tells us that she was pleased with the situation.

Security? LOL, not professional security just campaign volunteers.

She was an agitator skank flown into Kentucky by Moveon.org to agitate. And that's exactly what she did. She wanted an incident and she got one. The Courts will sort this out. She's no innocent angel though. She has a criminal record herself. Rand Paul won and i'm sure that still eats at the Wingers. This is all about politics. It has nothing to do with Justice. Don't let the Wingers fool ya.

She was an agitator skank flown into Kentucky by Moveon.org to agitate. And that's exactly what she did. She wanted an incident and she got one. The Courts will sort this out. She's no innocent angel though. She has a criminal record herself. Rand Paul won and i'm sure that still eats at the Wingers. This is all about politics. It has nothing to do with Justice. Don't let the Wingers fool ya.

And the Rand Paul supporter that stomped her was brought in from another county as well.

Actually I am the only one on here that lives in KY so what are you going on about?
Rand Paul will represent the people of KY not you. Or at least that is how it should work.
Are you actually doing just like the girl from another state?

Last edited:

Security? LOL, not professional security just campaign volunteers.

There should have been better security. Had there been, this would have played out differently. Live and Learn. ;)

Yes Lib, but is she an angel? Should I let the Wingers fool me? And by the way, who won that race? What is your overall opinion about fornicating with Moveon.org?

Last edited:
So now we evaluate the criminality of an assault based upon the "quality" of the victim? How can the assailant defend based on facts about the victim he could not possibly have known at the time?

Forum List

Back