Rand Paul Speech On Ending Foreign Aid 9/21...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtdY9SGPq5E]Sen. Rand Paul Speech on the Senate Floor Regarding his Filibuster - 9/21/12 - YouTube[/ame]

Buying our Friends and our Enemies with American Tax Dollars, is an old tradition that should now come to an end. The time has come.

I tried watch it but all I could hear was I am a traitor I stabbed my father in the back and now kiss Romney's ass so I can further my own career...

I tried watch it but all I could hear was I am a traitor I stabbed my father in the back and now kiss Romney's ass so I can further my own career...

I understand many Ron Paul supporters feel that way. But i would urge them to observe his actions in the U.S. Senate. He's been one of the very few in our Government who has stood for Freedom & Liberty. He was basically all alone in the Senate opposing strengthening the Patriot Act and NDAA. His actions have made me a believer. Is he his Father? Nope. There will always be only one Ron Paul.

America needs to stop all foreign aid period. Done. All we get for our dime is the privilege of watching those savages kill our people and burn our flags.

I'll give you that. He's more of a Henry Cabot Lodge nativist, isolationist. I'm neither isolationist, nor internationalist. I like the concept of systems thinking. We ought to put our national interests a bit ahead of our international involvements. But that is a fine line. Our goal ought to be who can best find the best balance between putting us in quagmire situations, like Vietnam and Iraq, and someone who can pick and choose the right and easy wars, that make us, and all the world safer, like Kosovo and Libya.

Dogmatists, like you and Ron and Minnie Me Rand, are boring.

No dude... He is actually talking to people.

Democrat or Republican... I'm telling you... He's making sense... The type we call agree with. Watch the vid.

I'll give you that. He's more of a Henry Cabot Lodge nativist, isolationist. I'm neither isolationist, nor internationalist. I like the concept of systems thinking. We ought to put our national interests a bit ahead of our international involvements. But that is a fine line. Our goal ought to be who can best find the best balance between putting us in quagmire situations, like Vietnam and Iraq, and someone who can pick and choose the right and easy wars, that make us, and all the world safer, like Kosovo and Libya.

*laughs* You didn't watch the video.

Democrat or Republican... I'm telling you... He's making sense... The type we call agree with. Watch the vid.
I am watching it right now. I disagree with him on trying to stop Iran period. I am not for stopping Iran at all.

Where the hell did ya get that he was anti semitic citizen?

If he cuts off money to Israel he must be antisemetic.
;)

Maybe we just send aid to allies who don't attack our embassies and kill our people.
:clap2:
We need to cut off aid to every single nation period.

If he cuts off money to Israel he must be antisemetic.
;)

Maybe we just send aid to allies who don't attack our embassies and kill our people.
:clap2:
Yah the King David Hotel.
And the USS Liberty

*laughs* You didn't watch the video.

Of course not. He knows what he knows, and will not permit mere FACTS to change his mind!

I am watching it right now. I disagree with him on trying to stop Iran period. I am not for stopping Iran at all.
I agree. But then I haven't found a person that I agree with all the time.

Interesting stuff for you would be around the 40 minute mark.

Forum List

Back