Rand Paul says the Maddow interview was 'very fair'

wow thanks for the baseless and LAME personal attacks.

In the end you ignore what i actually said and post your rants as you attack the messenger with more of you usual baseless comments instead of commenting on the message even as you assign beliefs to me that i never expressed all so you can try to smear me with more of your dishoenst attack the messenger BS.

I NEVER said paul was a racist so assigning that belief to me so you can attack me for something that I NEVER said is pure dishonesty on your part. However, his position on the parts that he questions is well known at this point so based on his position the debate over the civil rights act is hardly settled and for you to deny the FACT that he has issues with those parts is just more of your dishonesty as you try to defend the indefensible.

My point is that your rant about GE/iran has NOTHING to do with this debate and for your info I already wore the uniform so does that give my claims credence that they didn't have before?? Does the fact that i was in the army make my claims more valid??

However, my main question to you is when are you going to respond to what I actually wrote?? I actually responded to what you wrote with details and all you have to offer are vague generalities and things that have NOTHING to do with the debate as you try to smear the messenger.

Hey, don't bother whining about being personally "attacked". I'm never nasty to anyone who didn't start the shit.... and you did.

As usual, you insist you're making some sort of point, but your posts don't reflect that. Why not just stick your fingers in your ears and squeal "Nuh-uh!". The effect would be about the same. It took all of two minutes to find video of MSNBC spreading lies right after the Maddow interview, a position that they've had to back off of, but certainly DID exist at the outset.

[youtube]ogMpHYywaJ0[/youtube]

Now, you've said that you're old enough to have enlisted in the Army, although I can't imagine how you could have done so and not give a shit about soldiers having their asses blown off with GE's blessing :rolleyes:... but clearly you're not a kid. And since you're not a kid, there's no mitigating reason why I shouldn't just drop you into the echo chamber of my iggy file rather than put up with your dog-with-an-imaginary-bone routine.

GE's potential for profits by supporting the current administration is readily obvious, as is their wrong-doing in Iran. MSNBC did engage in an entire news cycle smearing Rand Paul with a bold lie, as we've seen in a two-minute search which produced the above video evidence. The introduction of Newscorp into the thread was a deflection to defend GE's propaganda arm. It's GE that's making money selling electronic medical records technology and has hundreds of billions of dollars at stake in "green energy". So, that dog won't hunt.

And don't bother with the disingenuous blather about not having accused Paul of racism. Race-baiting is the entire point of questioning his support of the Civil Acts Right of 1964.

Anyway, I'm not going to be drawn in to one of your usual childish back-and-forths that go on for pages but don't make a point. One more, and I'm just going to summarily chuck you into iggy and not waste my time. Of course if you have something to post that's NOT just another insipid denial of the facts... by all means, I'm all ears.

New Topics

Forum List

Back