Rand Paul says the Maddow interview was 'very fair'

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Nobody cares whats being said on the Rachel Maddow show!!! LMAO........a few hundred people watch that show, and ALL are committed hyperpartisan lefty k00ks.
This might be a popular topic in the nether-regions of the internet, but nowhere else............

If you actually LISTEN to the interview... it's not at all difficult to understand Paul's point:

"I need to be very careful about going on certain networks that seem to have a bias. Because it really wasn't the interview so much that was unfair. The interview I think was very fair. But then they went on a whole day repeating something over and over again. It makes me less inclined to go on a network."

MSNBC spent an entire day distorting the truth and painting this guy as a racist, which shouldn't surprise us given the fact that GE has alot of money on the line in its partnership with the Obama regime.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Nobody cares whats being said on the Rachel Maddow show!!! LMAO........a few hundred people watch that show, and ALL are committed hyperpartisan lefty k00ks.
This might be a popular topic in the nether-regions of the internet, but nowhere else............
That's what they say when it's their boy who slipped in the mud. But, when a Liberal missteps, the outlet isn't the issue, the words are!

If you actually LISTEN to the interview... it's not at all difficult to understand Paul's point:

"I need to be very careful about going on certain networks that seem to have a bias. Because it really wasn't the interview so much that was unfair. The interview I think was very fair. But then they went on a whole day repeating something over and over again. It makes me less inclined to go on a network."

MSNBC spent an entire day distorting the truth and painting this guy as a racist, which shouldn't surprise us given the fact that GE has alot of money on the line in its partnership with the Obama regime.
Yup! It's MSNBC's fault! Rand shouldn't have actually said what a bigot he is, sure. But if that nasty MSNBC had not actually aired his words....

It's always someone else's fault, isn't it?

Where's our dopey picture? Comon, you're slipping. Did youR caregiver take your playskool away? What did you do? pee the bed again?

So is he lying? Wrong?

"...it really wasn't the interview so much that was unfair. The interview I think was very fair...."

Didn't I hear around here that Maddow wasn't fair? So who's full of shit? The people who said that, or Rand Paul?

Rand Paul sits down with Joe Arnold to address recent controversial statements | WHAS11.com | WHAS11.com Louisville Blogs | WHAS11.com | News for Louisville, Kentucky

Paul is shooting holes in all of Tea Baggers' excuses!!:eek:

Nobody cares whats being said on the Rachel Maddow show!!!

Now that I think about it, that's the ironic claim of the day, given that Rand Paul

1. announced his candidacy on the Rachel Maddow show,

2. made one of his first appearances after winning the primary on her show.

I guess skook considers him a kook.

oops, lol, there's something on your shoe skook.

Where's our dopey picture? Comon, you're slipping. Did youR caregiver take your playskool away? What did you do? pee the bed again?

Just more right wing "Attack the messenger"

it was on Meet the Press on Sunday, which is hardly a hyperpartisan show watched by a few hundred people.

Kudos to Paul for saying he was treated fairly.

it was on Meet the Press on Sunday, which is hardly a hyperpartisan show watched by a few hundred people.

So, are the Paul faithful now calling him a liar for saying he was treated fairly?:cuckoo:

So, are the Paul faithful now calling him a liar for saying he was treated fairly?:cuckoo:

No they are not, so, by default, they are admitting they were full of shit for saying she wasn't fair.

But I already knew that.

LOL, Maddow's interview has been the talk of every network since it happened. Obviously, many people do care.

Yup! It's MSNBC's fault! Rand shouldn't have actually said what a bigot he is, sure. But if that nasty MSNBC had not actually aired his words....

I don't think he's a bigot. I think he's an idealogue. But perhaps he needs to educate himself as to what happens when government doesn't intervene in such matters.

or maybe he is a racist, but i'm not ready to draw that conclusion.

btw, snooksy, dear... Rand Paul was the one who chose to announce his candidacy on rachel maddow's show. he didn't do that because she's hyperpartisan. he did that because he felt it would help him.

poor baby.

Last edited:

That is such bull. He said Rachel was fair because she is!!! She is NEVER rude to guests. You don't know what you're talking about. I'd bet you have never watched her show in your life.

I don't think he's a bigot. I think he's an idealogue. But perhaps he needs to educate himself as to what happens when government doesn't intervene in such matters.

or maybe he is a racist, but i'm not ready to draw that conclusion.
Fair enough. But I can't believe someone could let his ideology drag him to such a bone-headed conclusion. It clearly shows Rand Paul is not ready for prime time. Let him cut his teeth at a local school board first, then a city council.

The United States Senate? That's the Major Leagues.

So is he lying? Wrong?

"...it really wasn't the interview so much that was unfair. The interview I think was very fair...."

Didn't I hear around here that Maddow wasn't fair? So who's full of shit? The people who said that, or Rand Paul?

Rand Paul sits down with Joe Arnold to address recent controversial statements | WHAS11.com | WHAS11.com Louisville Blogs | WHAS11.com | News for Louisville, Kentucky

I believe he announced he was running on her show and that's the reason he went to her for his interview.

She didn't let that sway her, she got some answers anyway..

Nice guy but he needs to be accountable for what he says.

Even Mitch McConnell told Rand Paul to please STFU and stay off of the weekend talk shows. Wow...a Tea Bagger candidate taking advice from a member of the GOP. How is that whole Independent thing working out for you now, Tea Baggers?

Republicans always blame the interviewer when they say stupid shit.

"It's all Katie Couric's fault!"

Forum List

Back