Rand Paul Rips an Eco-Nanny a New One

I've got the money...
I can use as many resources as I please

Damn Libruls....mind your own business

michael-moore-2.jpg

Real Life "Peter Griffin" :lol:

lol

I recently saw the episode where Peter was president of Petoria.

What would Moore's country be called?

Moronia.

Man, was DeTocqueville ever prescient!

You're displaying exactly the same kind of totalitarian mindset that he warned about more than 200 years ago.

Good job, tovarich.

It's totalitarian to claim ownership of a planet that was there before you and will be there after you. You didn't build the planet, you don't have the right to speed up its tear down either.

There is no way that humans can destroy earth. It will recycle itself through ocean current patterns, matter and particulate breakdown, chemical interactions, subduction, geological processes.

No it is the arrogance of fringe enviro lovers who think, through bad science, that we could even come minutely close to destroying earth. It's laughable.

The Earth will be here long after we're gone. Destroying our ecosystem or rendering the planet uninhabitable for humans, well, we might be closer than you think.

It's totalitarian to claim ownership of a planet that was there before you and will be there after you. You didn't build the planet, you don't have the right to speed up its tear down either.

There is no way that humans can destroy earth. It will recycle itself through ocean current patterns, matter and particulate breakdown, chemical interactions, subduction, geological processes.

No it is the arrogance of fringe enviro lovers who think, through bad science, that we could even come minutely close to destroying earth. It's laughable.

The Earth will be here long after we're gone. Destroying our ecosystem or rendering the planet uninhabitable for humans, well, we might be closer than you think.

disney-chicken-little-sky-falling.jpg

And what happens when you throw out these new Mercury-filled Light Bulbs? Well,they go to landfills where they will all be smashed. That's a whole lot of Mercury being released into the environment no? And God forbid you should break one in your Home. I'm pretty sure GE has to be behind this one. A whole lot of cash must be at stake for them. Governments shouldn't be forcing anyone to buy a particular product. It really is Un-American.

First of all you're not suppose to throw them in with the trash. Recycle.

Each CFL has about . much mercury. Compared to an old fashion mercury thermometer.....oh here:

snopes.com: CFL Mercury Light Bulbs

And what happens when you throw out these new Mercury-filled Light Bulbs? Well,they go to landfills where they will all be smashed. That's a whole lot of Mercury being released into the environment no? And God forbid you should break one in your Home. I'm pretty sure GE has to be behind this one. A whole lot of cash must be at stake for them. Governments shouldn't be forcing anyone to buy a particular product. It really is Un-American.

First of all you're not suppose to throw them in with the trash. Recycle.

Each CFL has about . much mercury. Compared to an old fashion mercury thermometer.....oh here:

snopes.com: CFL Mercury Light Bulbs

So now we have to have a government agency to pick through our trash to make sure we recycle right?

Most people won't recycle those horrible bulbs.

CFLs give me a headache just like fluorescent tube lights do. I do not have them in my office at work and I refuse to have them in my home.

Forum List

Back