Rand Paul, quote of the week

Why would he'd say something like that? I agree with JimBowie 1958, Obama does look pretty happy.

7179041656_81c896eb23.jpg

Last edited:
Rand Paul's rebuked on Sunday shows for gay marriage remark - latimes.com

I'm not getting it. Rand can't insult gays, but leaders spank him while announcing that marriage is between one man and one woman?

"I don't think this is something we should joke about," Perkins said. "We are talking about individuals who feel very strongly one way or the other, and I think we should be civil, respectful, allowing all sides to have the debate.... I think this is not something to laugh about. It's not something to poke fun at other people about. This is a very serious issue."

Perkins' words were echoed by Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus on NBC's"Meet the Press" Sunday.

"People in this country, no matter straight or gay, deserve dignity and respect. However, that doesn't mean it carries on to marriage," Priebus said. "I think that most Americans agree that in this country, the legal and historic and the religious union marriage has to have the definition of one man and one woman."

Rand Paul spoke too soon, as the President just got gayer.

Obama Announces Plans to Repeal Defense of Marriage Act

Somewhat buried in CNN's story on Barack Obama's fundraiser in New York is this little tidbit about his administration's plans for marriage equality—

He also outlined goals he hopes to accomplish under a second term, including the repeal of the Defense Of Marriage Act, which the administration has already stopped defending.

This is the first time Obama has said that he will actively work to repeal the law.

So the media found this to be earth shattering they had to write a article about it huh..

Of course it is from the LAslimes

Rand Paul spoke too soon, as the President just got gayer.

Obama Announces Plans to Repeal Defense of Marriage Act

Somewhat buried in CNN's story on Barack Obama's fundraiser in New York is this little tidbit about his administration's plans for marriage equality—

He also outlined goals he hopes to accomplish under a second term, including the repeal of the Defense Of Marriage Act, which the administration has already stopped defending.

This is the first time Obama has said that he will actively work to repeal the law.

How will he do that if the GOP controls Congress?

Is he counting his chicks a bit too soon?

Forum List

Back