Rand Paul proposes immunity for Assannge in exchannge for testimony

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rand Paul Proposes Immunity for Assange in Exchange for Testimony
Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) proposes the potential offering of immunity from prosecution for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in exchange for the latter’s testimony at a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing.

Well this should be interesting. Then the next question can the dumbed down public handle it? or Maybe there is even a bigger question will they take truth and deny it as usual.

Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) proposes the potential offering of immunity from prosecution for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in exchange for the latter’s testimony at a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing.

Well this should be interesting. Then the next question can the dumbed down public handle it? or Maybe there is even a bigger question will they take truth and deny it as usual.
At least he opened the door for a discussion where so far the media's silence has been deafening.

Nah, we are going to just send him to prison instead. He can keep his testimony. Letting him off the hook would send a bad message to other shitheads like him.

Nah, we are going to just send him to prison instead. He can keep his testimony. Letting him off the hook would send a bad message to other shitheads like him.
Awww. Are we scared he'll get poor Aunt Hillary in trouble ?
(speaking of the dumbed down public)

Fine with me. I wish he'd been a little choosier about what he disseminated in some cases, but he exposed an awful lot of dirt.

It won't happen, though. He's got way too many powerful enemies that don't want any more information from coming him than has already come out. They want him in the deepest, darkest hole they can find, not out in public giving testimony.

• Banned

53359534_770272366671275_251553172215037952_n.jpg

52867342_767744260257419_8176579058167971840_n.jpg

LOL

30729238_566934353671745_6277027976492089344_o.jpg

Im a republican, retard. I dont base my decision to punish people who leak classified information on my political leanings. That would make me a hypocrite, like you.

53359534_770272366671275_251553172215037952_n.jpg

52867342_767744260257419_8176579058167971840_n.jpg

LOL

30729238_566934353671745_6277027976492089344_o.jpg
Hey Queen of the retards, I voted for Trump you utter fool. Youre always wrong about everything.

The good news is that there is proper medical care and some activity for Mr. Assange given that all he has survived so far is shit holes that have ruined his health. Keep an eye on the way the charges and possible charges weigh against all his time served.

Good,,, FYOU... FYI you godless troll of an idiot...you are proving that u cannot muster up intelligent conversation on this thread...so keep it up troll. You got a bit toooo excited in your whacky response!

Last edited:

Im a republican, retard. I dont base my decision to punish people who leak classified information on my political leanings. That would make me a hypocrite, like you.
You're in good company with that punk Geraldo then.
This live Fox News audience acts like a bunch of sheep.

Good,,, FYOU... FYI you godless troll of an idiot...you are proving that u cannot muster up intelligent conversation on this thread...so keep it up troll.

Seems to be a troll on the prowl LOL .

Forum List

Back