Rand Paul Plagiarized Wikipedia in Speech

I've written stuff for Wikipedia. Would these idiots complaining about Paul now say Im plagiarizing from Wikipedia if I repeat it publicly????
Paul swiped literally thousands of words, word for word, wholesale, from a variety of published sources, including, Forbes, AP, Heritage Foundation, and more.

These repeated Wiki comments are jellybone stupid at this point, considering the level of plagiarism he has been operating.

"Lifting a few lines from Wiki" seems like the talking point for the day.
Indeed it is. They keep repeating it as if it's all Paul did.

Wiki was Rand Paul's first getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Now, Paul sits surrounded by hundreds of baked goods he stole from the bakery, and these idjots keep going on with a stupidly lame

hey all he did was put his hand in the cookie jar, and take one cookie. What are you picking on him for?

First - after hiding away for days and not responding -- and then finally having to respond, Rand Paul lashed out at the people who caught him,

then went jump-shark loony by saying he would like to put a bullet or a sword in the chest of his accusers -

then was all bah bah footnote police *******s!, whereupon he finally started owning up to it, after he blamed his staff of course

and now it's a divot to a W-inspired "it's hard work!" with Paul claiming with allllllllllllllllllllllllllll a junior senator has to do, his time management skillz have pressed him balls to the wall Too Busy! Too Busy! to write authentic material while taking credit for others works

Hear that? He's got too much on to his plate as a junior senator --- as the background music of Hail to the Chief echoes in his ears and a Paul 2016 poster waves in the background...

And finally, his last two original quotes said in response to this cluster (yes, really for true) were these...

"leave me the hell alone"

and

"I’ll go back to being a doctor."

:lol:

And you can quote me on that.

I've written stuff for Wikipedia. Would these idiots complaining about Paul now say Im plagiarizing from Wikipedia if I repeat it publicly????
Paul swiped literally thousands of words, word for word, wholesale, from a variety of published sources, including, Forbes, AP, Heritage Foundation, and more.
These repeated Wiki comments are jellybone stupid at this point, considering the level of plagiarism he has been operating.

yeah that's right

[oh, sorry, I just stole that from a character on Seinfeld, sorrrrrrrrryyyyy]

oh sorry I think that extended sorrrrrry might have come from a character on the Andy griffith show. better attribute that.

yeah that's right

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

See? Use of quotes helps makes it clear I didn't build that. ;)

yeah that's right

oh sorry I think that extended sorrrrrry might have come from a character on the Andy griffith show. better attribute that.

lolol

Now, Paul sits surrounded by hundreds of baked goods he stole from the bakery, and these idjots keep going on with a stupidly lame

hey all he did was put his hand in the cookie jar, and take one cookie. What are you picking on him for?

Yeah, when MLK plagiarized his whole doctoral thesis, no libtard could find a problem with that, but if a libertarian does it? HELLFIRE! HOLD DA PRESSES! WE GOTS OURSELVES A POLE CAT!

Yeah, when MLK plagiarized his whole doctoral thesis, no libtard could find a problem with that, but if a libertarian does it? HELLFIRE! HOLD DA PRESSES! WE GOTS OURSELVES A POLE CAT!

Question.................do you have a factual link to show that MLK plagiarized his whole doctorial thesis?

Rand Paul not only has plagiarized Wikipedia for his talking points and speeches, but he's also plagiarized articles as well as has 3 whole pages in his current book that plagiarized a paper from a right wing think tank.

King also stole parts of his "I have a dream" speech - from a black Republican.

Yo..................Stupid Jackass.........................got any links to back up your bullshit?

I'm guessing not.......................

Yo..................Stupid Jackass.........................got any links to back up your bullshit?

Yeah..they are from Stormfront.

It's under "Black People couldn't possibly have original ideas"

Wrong guess, fucktard. The hooker beater had a history of plagiarism.

Boston U. Panel Finds Plagiarism by Dr. King - NYTimes.com

Martin Luther King, Jr. authorship issues - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you even bother to read the stuff you source?

A committee of scholars appointed by Boston University concluded today that the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. plagiarized passages in his dissertation for a doctoral degree at the university 36 years ago.

"There is no question," the committee said in a report to the university's provost, "but that Dr. King plagiarized in the dissertation by appropriating material from sources not explicitly credited in notes, or mistakenly credited, or credited generally and at some distance in the text from a close paraphrase or verbatim quotation."

This is quite different then lifting verbatim, reviews of films from a website.

And it's also suspect.

36 years after the fact?

Do you even bother to read the stuff you source?

A committee of scholars appointed by Boston University concluded today that the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. plagiarized passages in his dissertation for a doctoral degree at the university 36 years ago.

"There is no question," the committee said in a report to the university's provost, "but that Dr. King plagiarized in the dissertation by appropriating material from sources not explicitly credited in notes, or mistakenly credited, or credited generally and at some distance in the text from a close paraphrase or verbatim quotation."

This is quite different then lifting verbatim, reviews of films from a website.

And it's also suspect.

36 years after the fact?
What's wrong, Swallow, can't handle the truth about your hooker beating hero?

First - after hiding away for days and not responding -- and then finally having to respond, Rand Paul lashed out at the people who caught him,

then went jump-shark loony by saying he would like to put a bullet or a sword in the chest of his accusers -

then was all bah bah footnote police *******s!, whereupon he finally started owning up to it, after he blamed his staff of course

and now it's a divot to a W-inspired "it's hard work!" with Paul claiming with allllllllllllllllllllllllllll a junior senator has to do, his time management skillz have pressed him balls to the wall Too Busy! Too Busy! to write authentic material while taking credit for others works

Hear that? He's got too much on to his plate as a junior senator --- as the background music of Hail to the Chief echoes in his ears and a Paul 2016 poster waves in the background...

And finally, his last two original quotes said in response to this cluster (yes, really for true) were these...

"leave me the hell alone"

and

"I’ll go back to being a doctor."

:lol:

And you can quote me on that.

The thieving Rand Paul is at it again.

Really Paul, really?

Paul Accused of Plagiarizing Lawsuit Against NSA -- Daily Intelligencer

Poor Rand Paul has been looking forward to suing the Obama administration over NSA surveillance for months, but his announcement on Wednesday was marred by infighting among his legal team, including a charge that's particularly sensitive for Paul. Constitutional lawyer Bruce Fein, who has represented Edward Snowden's father, claims he wrote the complaint but the suit Paul filed lists tea party favorite Ken Cuccinelli as its author.

Mattie Fein, his ex-wife/spokeswoman, told The Washington Post's Dana Milbank that the complaint is "the work product, intellectual property and legal genius of Bruce Fein," adding that Paul, who "already has one plagiarism issue, now has a lawyer who just takes another lawyer’s work product."

Not a chance.
Now Obama's BS, that's a long list.
By all means, show us examples of Obama plagiarizing anything.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/19/us/politics/19campaign.html?_r=0

Neg rep for ignorance and the most petty of concerns. Obama is grabbing power daily and the economy of the US is being destroyed by his programs and some crappy story from that dyke Maddow seeking anything--anything--to discredit Rand Paul is uppermost in your so-called mind? Phooey.

Forum List

Back