Rand Paul: Obama BP criticism 'un-American'

WASHINGTON - Kentucky Republican Senate candidate Rand Paul said Friday that President Barack Obama's criticism of BP in the wake of the Gulf oil debacle sounds "really un-American."

Rand Paul: Obama BP criticism 'un-American' - Decision 2010- msnbc.com

This fucking guy doesn't know when to shut up....
Rand cancelled his scheduled appearance on Meet the Press next Sunday, citing exhaustion. This man is definitely not ready for a campaign.

Did he think it was over after a primary? One where he barely had to work for it at all and got elected as the Republican candidate because of his name? Good grief, his daddy is 75 years old and never shows any sign of "exhaustion." I'll give him a pass if he's genuinely ill, but I have a feeling somebody pulled the plug and wants Rand Paul out of the headlines for a time.

WASHINGTON - Kentucky Republican Senate candidate Rand Paul said Friday that President Barack Obama's criticism of BP in the wake of the Gulf oil debacle sounds "really un-American."

Rand cancelled his scheduled appearance on Meet the Press next Sunday, citing exhaustion. This man is definitely not ready for a campaign.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That's messed up, because that would have made me feel better about my weekly taping of that God-Forsaken show.

Ugggghhh!!!

$LOL-Owl.jpg

Something tells me VaYank, is afraid of this one man.

Maybe Paul is a legitimate contender or something? The only legitimate Republican contender?

Since VaYank is bound and determined to smear this one Republican, it makes me wonder if there is even one other actual Republican contender for a Senate race nation wide.

Note to Republicans: If this is any indication of what the left thinks about your other prospects, hang it up now. You have already lost the war.

Immie

Why is when you guys throw out idiots like Palin or ol Rand, you say we fear them? He said accidents happen in reference to this oil problem. It was not an act of god...

He said the cole mining thing was an accident.....it was not an act of god....

He is a fucking idiot, and so are his followers....(ie tea baggers).

Exhaustion? Its been what, not even a week?

Oh dear god I wish Palin would go on Maddow's show. Just once!

Maybe Paul is a legitimate contender or something? The only legitimate Republican contender?

Since VaYank is bound and determined to smear this one Republican, it makes me wonder if there is even one other actual Republican contender for a Senate race nation wide.

Note to Republicans: If this is any indication of what the left thinks about your other prospects, hang it up now. You have already lost the war.

Immie

Why is when you guys throw out idiots like Palin or ol Rand, you say we fear them? He said accidents happen in reference to this oil problem. It was not an act of god...

As Richard Wolffe just said, "This well is not yet dry".

Immie

Because yesterday, PPV went after Paul like a banshee and made all kinds of half-truth claims about him and then today VaYank came out with this one.

When people start attacking others from way out in the field (regardless of whether or not it is left field or right field) it generally means that there is a reason and that reason is usually fear.

Sue me, I mistook two decent left wingers for each other. It could have been worse, I could have mistook VaYank or PPV for someone way left like Zona ;)

By the way, it is coal, not cole. Not to worry though, I know how those fingers can act on their own. :lol:

Immie

Immie

Back to this post, I'm trying to figure this out.

Are you saying that the coal mining accident was an act of God? Are you trying to say that the BP Oil spill was an act of God?

Really? What makes you say that?

Immie

Immie

Because yesterday, PPV went after Paul like a banshee and made all kinds of half-truth claims about him and then today VaYank came out with this one.

When people start attacking others from way out in the field (regardless of whether or not it is left field or right field) it generally means that there is a reason and that reason is usually fear.

Sue me, I mistook two decent left wingers for each other. It could have been worse, I could have mistook VaYank or PPV for someone way left like Zona ;)

By the way, it is coal, not cole. Not to worry though, I know how those fingers can act on their own. :lol:

Immie

Excallant retort. :eusa_whistle:

Immie

Are you saying that the coal mining accident was an act of God? Are you trying to say that the BP Oil spill was an act of God?

Immie

No, it's that idiot Rand Paul that said the Gulf disaster was an "accident" and that accidents happen, as well as said the mine collapse was an act of God.

Too bad he missed all the places where mankind cut corners to increase their profit margin.

Nope.......they were both acts of man, based in greed.

Oh, and if we're going to talk about this, be honest and FULLY quote him:

"What I don't like from the president's administration is this sort of, 'I'll put my boot heel on the throat of BP,'" he said in an interview with ABC's "Good Morning America." "I think that sounds really un-American in his criticism of business."

He didn't say merely criticising BP was un-American. He said the way President Obama criticised BP was un-American.

That just goes to show what Rand Paul knows

BP is British!! We can criticize the British as much as we want without being "Un-American"

Put that into your "Reason" mag, You phony conservative!!

Immie

No, it's that idiot Rand Paul that said the Gulf disaster was an "accident" and that accidents happen, as well as said the mine collapse was an act of God.

Too bad he missed all the places where mankind cut corners to increase their profit margin.

Nope.......they were both acts of man, based in greed.

Zona seems to indicate that Paul is an idiot because he does not think these two accidents were acts of God.

Or maybe I'm just not understanding what Zona is trying to say here.

The way I understand it is that Paul said these were accidents not acts of God. Then Zona said that since Paul said this, it makes him an idiot. So, I'm trying to figure out if Zona thinks these incidents were acts of God.

Note: that is my understanding of what Zona is saying. If he reads this post and I am misunderstanding what he is saying, I would hope he would forgive me and clarify what he meant.

Immie

Rand Paul said that accidents happen when talking about the Gulf oil spill.

Only trouble is, the Gulf spill WASN'T an accident, it was planned failure because they didn't think about what could happen, nor were the necessary parts and pieces tested at that depth.

Piss poor planning and below standard equipment isn't an "accident", it's planned failure.

Rand Paul when talking about the mine collapse stated that was an act of God.

Both statements are categorically stupid and false because the mine collapsed due to improper procedures which they had already been cited on.

Oh, and if we're going to talk about this, be honest and FULLY quote him:

"What I don't like from the president's administration is this sort of, 'I'll put my boot heel on the throat of BP,'" he said in an interview with ABC's "Good Morning America." "I think that sounds really un-American in his criticism of business."

He didn't say merely criticising BP was un-American. He said the way President Obama criticised BP was un-American.

Using a cliche' is somehow "UnAmerican" these days? Good grief, Rand Paul merely affirms that he's a novice.

Forum List

Back