Rand Paul lead down to 6 points.

Accepting friendly advice is not the same as being controlled.

Accepting "friendly" advice from the very politicians you are campaigning against and the ONE who has campaigned for your opponent? You can't be serious?

Taking advice on how to run a campaign by one of the most successful politicians in the country, you could certainly do worse.

Let me get this straight....as a Tea Bagger, Rand Paul ran on a platform AGAINST "successful politicians"....but as soon as he stuck his foot in his mouth, he immediately asks for help from those very same politicians???:cuckoo:

Rand Paul holds 6-point lead over Jack Conway in U.S. Senate race | courier-journal.com | The Courier-Journal

This is down from the 20+% lead he held shortly after the nod by the frightened GOP. Now if they can only hide him until after November, he might win the whole thing!

JUST DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS RAND! :lol:

Paul is now being seen for the idiot that he is. The Repugs bitched loud, long and continuous about wanting to run a Teahadist. Well now they have a teahater and they now see what happens when they are forced to support one.

Conway will win in November, Paul will go back to being a piss poor doc.

Accepting friendly advice is not the same as being controlled.

Accepting "friendly" advice from the very politicians you are campaigning against and the ONE who has campaigned for your opponent? You can't be serious?

Taking advice on how to run a campaign by one of the most successful politicians in the country, you could certainly do worse.

Those successful politicians were advising KY GOP'ers to vote for Trey Grayson. Were you touting their genius then?

Last edited:

Those successful politicians were advising KY GOP'ers to vote for Trey Grayson. Were you touting their genius then?

Perhaps Kennedy is in a different time zone?

Let me get this straight....as a Tea Bagger, Rand Paul ran on a platform AGAINST "successful politicians"....but as soon as he stuck his foot in his mouth, he immediately asks for help from those very same politicians???:cuckoo:

I believe it's in the spirit of a "unified" Republican Party.

Rand Paul holds 6-point lead over Jack Conway in U.S. Senate race | courier-journal.com | The Courier-Journal

This is down from the 20+% lead he held shortly after the nod by the frightened GOP. Now if they can only hide him until after November, he might win the whole thing!

JUST DON'T ANSWER QUESTIONS RAND! :lol:

Paul is now being seen for the idiot that he is. The Repugs bitched loud, long and continuous about wanting to run a Teahadist. Well now they have a teahater and they now see what happens when they are forced to support one.

Conway will win in November, Paul will go back to being a piss poor doc.

If you think the Democrats can win in Kentucky in a year that doesn't favor Democrats whatsoever, well I'd have to say you don't know much about the political climate.

But Rand Paul clearly stated that he was running as a Tea Bagger? How does that help in the spirit of a "unified" Republican party?

Mitch McConnell and I don't agree on many issues, but it's hard to deny that he's a successful politician. He is the Senate Minority Leader after all.

But Rand Paul clearly stated that he was running as a Tea Bagger? How does that help in the spirit of a "unified" Republican party?

I honestly don't understand how so many grown adults can find the "Tea Bagger" nonsense funny. It's juvenile, not funny, and doesn't add to any conversation whatsoever.

Now back to the question. You don't see how Rand Paul, who is the Republican Party nominee, or the Republican Party would benefit from a unified Republican Party? Rand needs the support of the Republican Party for this election, because Conway is going to have the support of the Democratic Party. The Republican Party wants to keep the seat currently held by Jim Bunning in the Senate, and Rand is their nominee, so they need to support him.

I honestly don't understand how so many grown adults can find the "Tea Bagger" nonsense funny. It's juvenile, not funny, and doesn't add to any conversation whatsoever.

Now back to the question. You don't see how Rand Paul, who is the Republican Party nominee, or the Republican Party would benefit from a unified Republican Party? Rand needs the support of the Republican Party for this election, because Conway is going to have the support of the Democratic Party. The Republican Party wants to keep the seat currently held by Jim Bunning in the Senate, and Rand is their nominee, so they need to support him.

So....Rand Paul is just supposed to kiss McConnell's ass now? Even though McConnell helped to campaign against him? That just doesn't sound like an independent Tea Bagger to me.

the New American Tea Bag Party: Tax Protest for Busy People

Last edited:

Forum List

Back