Rand Paul is not a certified Doctor

OK. And?
Bill Clinton is not a member of the bar anywhere.
Who cares?
Or is this just some attempt to throw dirt and see if it sticks?

OK. And?
Bill Clinton is not a member of the bar anywhere.
Who cares?
Or is this just some attempt to throw dirt and see if it sticks?

and Bill Clinton does not need to practise law anymore.

I took the American Board of Ophthalmology (the largest governing body in ophthalmology) boards in 1995, passed them on my first attempt (as well as three times during residency), and was therefore board-certified under this organization for a decade.

In 1997, I, along with 200 other young ophthalmologists formed the National Board of Ophthalmology to protest the American Board of Ophthalmology's decision to grandfather in the older ophthalmologists and not require them to recertify.

Right Now - Rand Paul: I passed my ophthalmology certification, but took a stand against the way the board operates

Rand Paul is a certified ophthalmologist with a rival organization, the National Board of Ophthalmology, because he disagrees with the ABO's discriminatory practices.

I took the American Board of Ophthalmology (the largest governing body in ophthalmology) boards in 1995, passed them on my first attempt (as well as three times during residency), and was therefore board-certified under this organization for a decade.

In 1997, I, along with 200 other young ophthalmologists formed the National Board of Ophthalmology to protest the American Board of Ophthalmology's decision to grandfather in the older ophthalmologists and not require them to recertify.

Right Now - Rand Paul: I passed my ophthalmology certification, but took a stand against the way the board operates

Rand Paul is a certified ophthalmologist with a rival organization, the National Board of Ophthalmology, because he disagrees with the ABO's discriminatory practices.

What does he have to hide? Is it that his certification was issued in Kenya?

America wants to know. Does he have proof he was not certified in Kenya?

Of which he is the head

From the OP link said:
He is listed as the group's president; his wife, Kelley, is listed as vice president; and his father-in-law is listed as secretary.
:cuckoo:

BUT.....

What do you call someone that graduates at the bottom of his/her medical class?

Doctor :tongue:

Though not relevant to political office, it DOES speak to character.
:eusa_whistle:

All of which is irrelevat. He is running for a Senate seat, not for a position on an Ophthamology Board.

So then you'd agree that Conway is making this a campaign issue just to smear Rand?

Of course that's what's going on. Who cares who certified Paul? No one is making appointments to have their eyes examined with him.
It's just to stir dirt. And a particularly stupid ineffective way at that.
If you disagree with Paul's stance on issues, fine. Say so and explain why. But this is garbage.

All of which is irrelevat. He is running for a Senate seat, not for a position on an Ophthamology Board.

So then you'd agree that Conway is making this a campaign issue just to smear Rand?

Of course that's what's going on. Who cares who certified Paul? No one is making appointments to have their eyes examined with him.
It's just to stir dirt. And a particularly stupid ineffective way at that.
If you disagree with Paul's stance on issues, fine. Say so and explain why. But this is garbage.

Well actually Rand is still running his practice while he campaigns.

What does he have to hide? Is it that his certification was issued in Kenya?

America wants to know. Does he have proof he was not certified in Kenya?

What exactly is he hiding?

Of which he is the head

From the OP link said:
He is listed as the group's president; his wife, Kelley, is listed as vice president; and his father-in-law is listed as secretary.
:cuckoo:

BUT.....

What do you call someone that graduates at the bottom of his/her medical class?

Doctor :tongue:

Though not relevant to political office, it DOES speak to character.
:eusa_whistle:

It speaks to his character that he started a new organization to compete with a company that discriminates against younger doctors? Well, yes, it does. It speaks to how principled he is.

Forum List

Back