Rand Paul: Government Should Get Out of the Marriage Business Altogether

Pop, try it and let us know what happens.
Please link your conclusion.
???

You claimed a male can strip naked in a woman's shower room full of non consenting females and not risk being arrested. Now provide the link
You have a bad habit of lying.

Those are your words, not mine.

So, Pop, what happened when you tried it?

Like arguing with a child^^^^^^

Pop, try it and let us know what happens.
Please link your conclusion.
???

You claimed a male can strip naked in a woman's shower room full of non consenting females and not risk being arrested. Now provide the link
You have a bad habit of lying.

Those are your words, not mine.

So, Pop, what happened when you tried it?

Like arguing with a child^^^^^^
Yes, we all feel that about you

Oh look, Pops is back. How'd all your silly arguments go in court, Pops? Procreation? Failed! :lol:

How do gays have more rights, Pops?

(this is gonna be good)

I listed them above bigot

Showers? That's where your argument is? I'll have you know I'm a firm supporter of artisan communal showers for all.

I also support shower curtains.

Where does that leave you?

Discriminated against.

Today a same sex couple can do exactly what I posted. If a opposite sex couple did the same, one would go to jail and likely be placed on a sex offenders list.

Your turn

Challenge the unjust law, Pops...I'm behind you 100%!!
Yes! Go for it, I am behind you!!! :)

I don't feel like going to jail. Now if my spouse was another male......

Another story all together isn't it!

:fu:

SeaWytch wants to force people to swim with gays

But in the shower room, she wants only gay couples with the right to shower together. Screw the hetro couple.

Gay couples have MORE RIGHTS than hetro couples now.

Oh look, Pops is back. How'd all your silly arguments go in court, Pops? Procreation? Failed! :lol:

(this is gonna be good)

Showers? That's where your argument is? I'll have you know I'm a firm supporter of artisan communal showers for all.

Discriminated against.

Today a same sex couple can do exactly what I posted. If a opposite sex couple did the same, one would go to jail and likely be placed on a sex offenders list.

Your turn
No, they would not.

Link to your claim fakey.

Discriminated against.

Your turn

Where is the courage of your convictions?

These showers...are they "government issued" showers?

Discriminated against.

Your turn

Where is the courage of your convictions?

These showers...are they "government issued" showers?

Laws apply to public and private. You are aware of that, right?

Because I choose to obey the law, discrimating or not, makes no difference.

But you can't answer the charge can you?

Laughing my ass off.

It would be icky, huh Wytch?

Oh, by questioning me you prove yourself a BIGOT.

(this is gonna be good)

Discriminated against.

Your turn
No, they would not.

Why? Your claim, son, so your fame. Link or go in shame on your claim and lack of fame.

Discriminated against.

Your turn
No, they would not.

Why? Your claim, son, so your fame. Link or go in shame on your claim and lack of fame.
:lol:

Discriminated against.

Your turn
No, they would not.

:lol:

You realize youre laughing at your own post.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

Discriminated against.

Your turn
No, they would not.

I just randomly searched one states statute

Lawriter - ORC - 2907.09 Public indecency.

Both left and right will say no.

I for one have no trouble making civil unions the law of the land, and letting any organization religious or not that wants to marry someone with no legal ramifications do so.

Its pointlessly complicated. Why dismantle all marriage law, spend a decade or so working out all the interstate legal issues with civil unions (which many states don't recognize), and invalidate every marriage license....

.....when we can just keep doing what we're doing and get the same result?

Pop wrote to me that, "You claimed a male can strip naked in a woman's shower room full of non consenting females and not risk being arrested. Now provide the link"

Show exactly where I wrote. :lol: When he does, I will provide a link for it.

Pop wrote to me that, "You claimed a male can strip naked in a woman's shower room full of non consenting females and not risk being arrested. Now provide the link"

Show exactly where I wrote. :lol: When he does, I will provide a link for it.

You are beyond hope.

You realize what I wrote is exactly what you do when you shower.

But then again, you're likely so repulsive you shower fully clothed cuz there might be a mirror around.

I thought government issued marriage licenses were a fairly new invention. Less than 150 years old.
That's probably true, I haven't researched it but they didn't have databases back in the day. I remember something about blood tests when I was a kid. I heard they had to have compatible blood types so maybe they started licenses to make people take the test?

Let's face it - the reason governments at all levels are involved in marriage is because of Ambulance Chasers.

Attorneys have a huge stake in legal actions surrounding marriage, annulment, and divorce. As most government officials who perform marriages are attorneys, it is simply an effort to keep their brothers and sisters in business.

Let's face it - the reason governments at all levels are involved in marriage is because of Ambulance Chasers.

Attorneys have a huge stake in legal actions surrounding marriage, annulment, and divorce. As most government officials who perform marriages are attorneys, it is simply an effort to keep their brothers and sisters in business.

Actually the reason the government had to get involved is because white men wanted all the goodies...

From Wikipedia:

1830 – Married women are granted the right to own property in their own name, instead of being owned exclusively by the husband, in Mississippi.
1848 – Married women are granted the right to own property in their own name in New York.

Forum List

Back