• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Libertary

Jul 14, 2015
I hope, that Rand Paul will win the Presidential Election in 2016. I think he has good chances, because Donald Trump is not a serious candidate, and Jeb Bush is not a "real" Republican, he is a bit left leaning. For a good economy the United States Of America need Rand Paul, as a very serious Political, on the one hand he is very interested in economical issues, on the other hand he is not such extremist like Donald Trump by immigration issues. Jeb Bush is a bit left and Donald Trump is a lot more right than Rand Paul. Also Rand Paul agrees with The Tea Party Movement, but, and that is decisive, he only agrees with the libertarian issues of it. He doesn't agree with their racism and their hate against black people. And that is was Rand Paul makes are very good candidate for the Presidency.

Also for the young people Rand Paul is the most interesting candidate form the Republicans. He will make the party to the real Grand Old Party again,

What do you think about Rand Paul?

He officially lost me with his reaction to the Iran deal.
What is your opinion to this?

I appreciated his father's response. Seeing Rand play politics, and frankly lying in his public response, was extremely disappointing. He's proven himself to be more of a politician, and less of a libertarian, than I can vote for in good conscience.
You think he is not a Libertarian?

I confess, I didn't take the time to read any of these, but I've seen enough on my own to find his views (at least as represented in public comments) to be totally unreliable. To be fair, he's no worse in that regard than any of the other Republicans (or Democrats - with the possible exception of Sanders) I've looked into, but he's no better. And he'd have to hell of a lot better to get my vote.

I hope, that Rand Paul will win the Presidential Election in 2016. I think he has good chances, because Donald Trump is not a serious candidate, and Jeb Bush is not a "real" Republican, he is a bit left leaning. For a good economy the United States Of America need Rand Paul, as a very serious Political, on the one hand he is very interested in economical issues, on the other hand he is not such extremist like Donald Trump by immigration issues. Jeb Bush is a bit left and Donald Trump is a lot more right than Rand Paul. Also Rand Paul agrees with The Tea Party Movement, but, and that is decisive, he only agrees with the libertarian issues of it. He doesn't agree with their racism and their hate against black people. And that is was Rand Paul makes are very good candidate for the Presidency.
If you could see Rand Paul today, would you still kiss his ass?

Forum List

Back