Rand Paul fearmongering again

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Rand Paul Compared Obama's Rise To Power To Hitler's In 2009 (VIDEO)

Obama is far from being anything like Hitler and its utterly dumb for anyone to compare Obama to race hating, genocidal warmongering Nazi like Hitler. Repugs have a strange fascination with Hitler and Nazis, they want to dress up in re-enactments of Nazis for 'educational' purposes with groups that praise Nazis as idealists and on the other hand wants to compare a black president to a Nazi. Poor sad, confused Repugs, do you love or hate Hitler? make up your minds already.

No quote from the article, that is just being LAZY.

If Flaylo is so lazy as not to quote the article did Dante read the article, I see no indication that Flaylo reads the links.

If Flaylo does not read the links does Flaylo know anything of which he believes, the answer is obvious.

Last edited:
At least Fail&Go is consistent. If being consistently an ass and a liar is something to be proud of, Fail&Go wins the internets.

Haha, I watched the video and then looked at the "quote" the site put up. In the time it took me to ask for a real quote to prove this thread is not trash a few others asked... You know you lost when the first responce is "huh?"

Hitler believed his country was exceptional. Obama clearly does not.

Hitler believed Jews must be destroyed, Obama believes Conservatives must be destroyed.

I find that offensive.... unless you can provide evidence that Obama has or is planning to murder millions of his fellow Americans, then there is no comparison. Equally, the OP is offensive for using the deaths of millions of people just to score political points.

Why is it that we cannot recognize that neither of our political parties deserves to be labeled 'Nazis'? Is it so hard to attack each other without lowering ourselves to that level? I expect it of the moronic - like Fail&Go, who clearly have no scruples - but the rest of us should try and be better than that.

Can you do me a favor and quote where Rand linked Hitler and Obama? Sorry if I don't wait around for you response.

Here, asshole:

"I think times of crisis is when we have to worry the most about things. You know, Rahm Emanuel, who's chief adviser to President Obama, said 'let no good crisis go past without allowing government to grow, these are our chances for government to grow stronger and for more security at the expense of liberty.' And it's happened before. When you have severe crisis, that's when sometimes strong leaders arise. You had the money destroyed in Germany in 1923 and out of that chaos came Hitler who promised that these awful people were the ones doing this to you and we need to round them up and put them in camps. And the liberties just went out the window. But people actually democratically voted in a Hitler. And I worry about that again in our country. If the money is destroyed in our country, could we get a time where a strong leader comes forward and says 'we just need security, I'll make you safe but just give me your liberty.'"

Rand Paul Compared Obama's Rise To Power To Hitler's In 2009 (VIDEO)

Hitler believed his country was exceptional. Obama clearly does not.

Hitler believed Jews must be destroyed, Obama believes Conservatives must be destroyed.

I find that offensive.... unless you can provide evidence that Obama has or is planning to murder millions of his fellow Americans, then there is no comparison. Equally, the OP is offensive for using the deaths of millions of people just to score political points.

Why is it that we cannot recognize that neither of our political parties deserves to be labeled 'Nazis'? Is it so hard to attack each other without lowering ourselves to that level? I expect it of the moronic - like Fail&Go, who clearly have no scruples - but the rest of us should try and be better than that.

I can't believe this hypocritical bullshat coming from someone who defended a Republican who dresses up in Nazi re-enactments for a group that idolizes SS Waffen as idealists and defended another Republican for saying that Hitler was a strong leader, we know which party has the fascination with Nazis. Dumbass, sing your hypocritical bullshat to the Repugs in the USMB peanut gallery.

Obama is no Hitler, but he is no JFK, no Roosevelt either, rather, he's just a puppet in an empty 5000 dollar suit.

On that note Rand Paul should probably cut down a little bit on the 3rd Reich comparisons unless of course the names, Chertoff, Soros or Napolitano are mentioned.

I can't believe this hypocritical bullshat coming from someone who defended a Republican who dresses up in Nazi re-enactments for a group that idolizes SS Waffen as idealists and defended another Republican for saying that Hitler was a strong leader, we know which party has the fascination with Nazis. Dumbass, sing your hypocritical bullshat to the Repugs in the USMB peanut gallery.

She also had a swastika in her avatar for quite some time.

Classy lady.

She also had a swastika in her avatar for quite some time.

Classy lady.

Liar.

I am a classy lady. You are a lying bastard.

Forum List

Back