Rand Paul exemplifies what a representative should be

Go ahead and strip millions of people insurance from them by JUST repealing Obamacare and see what happens to the GOP in 2018 and 2020.
Snowflake.....repealing Obamacare is why the American people handed the House, the Senate, the White House, and 33 of the 50 states over to the Republican Party.
no REPEAL AND REPLACE is why. Just REPEALING it will send people into a rage and the only way they can fight back is kicking the extremists to the curb. If they can't agree now on a replacement what makes you think they will come to an agreement within the next YEAR?

no REPEAL AND REPLACE is why.
The American people never asked for "replace". They never wanted Obamacare - why in the hell would they want a "replacement" for it. The American people (that eliminates you left-wing fascists) do not want the federal government involved in helathcare. That is 100% unconstitutional.

If they can't agree now on a replacement what makes you think they will come to an agreement within the next YEAR?
I have no faith at all that they will come to an agreement on anything. But the correct and constitutional solution would be to come to an agreement to repeal Obamacare completely and then move on.

Let me know when he does a town hall.

Yeah, republicans should really embrace "town halls" when insane democrats are running around trying to assassinate republicans as a result of fake news Rachel Maddow, Wolf Blitzer, Psycho Morning Joe and Low IQ, Bleeding Facelift Mika! :p

He never acts like an obedient little soldier for the party. Instead, he does what is in the best interest of his constituents and America. It is unacceptable that our representatives vote on legislation without reading it.
Paul said his resolution stemmed from what he considered the GOP leadership’s secrecy about the Senate’s bill to repeal and replace Obamacare before it was released on Thursday.
I love the fact that Rand Paul is calling out his own party. If only all representatives did that. We wouldn't have ended up with the catastrophic disaster known as Obamacare. He would make an exceptional president. I hope we see a President Paul someday soon.

Fed up with GOP secrecy on Obamacare repeal, Rand Paul introduces ‘Read the Bills’ resolution

Don't always agree with him, but I agree he is a good representative if you voted for him.

While the Republican Party has failed to do about 80% of what they promised, Rand Paul continues to define what a representative is supposed to be.
My budget will balance in FIVE years, without touching Social Security. It repeals the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 and its trillion-dollar deficits and instead uses the Penny Plan to balance.

What does that mean? It means that next year we will spend 1% less than we spend this year, and for the next five years, until balance is reached between revenues and spending. After that, the budget will begin to grow again at one percent per year instead of cutting.

Sounds simple, right? Would you be able to do with 99% of what you had previously spent if you needed to? Washington will scream and holler, but these are the facts. We are $21 trillion in debt. The deficit is growing again. And it takes only a 1% cut per year for a few years to reverse this and to balance.
He stands against his own party all the time in the best interest of his constituents and his country. It’s too bad both sides of the aisle aren’t made up of Rand Paul’s.

Putting forward a plan for Congress to balance the budget

Forum List

Back