Rand Paul endorsed Romney tonight

Rand did get a good ride on his fathers coattails for someone who had not held any political office at all.

That's all you do. You look for any and every way you can to go negative on the guy. Even when you've previously admitted you like his record so far, you still come up with reasons why we should look down upon him.

Who the fuck cares that he had no experience and that he rode his father's coattails? Elections are about name recognition and it just so happened that he had that.

Get over it dude. Grayson lost. Move on.

And yet many rag on Obama for lack of experience.

I like how Rand about faced on Pork when KY needed fed money for a bridge...

btw is Randy YOUR senator?
He is mine so I can rag all I want.

Last edited:
Rand did get a good ride on his fathers coattails for someone who had not held any political office at all.

That's all you do. You look for any and every way you can to go negative on the guy. Even when you've previously admitted you like his record so far, you still come up with reasons why we should look down upon him.

Who the fuck cares that he had no experience and that he rode his father's coattails? Elections are about name recognition and it just so happened that he had that.

Get over it dude. Grayson lost. Move on.

And yet many rag on Obama for lack of experience.

I like how Rand about faced on Pork when KY needed fed money for a bridge...

btw is Randy YOUR senator?
He is mine so I can rag all I want.

He doesn't have to be a senator from my state for me to have opinions, he still votes on legislation that affects me. This is federal level politics.

Forum List

Back