Rand Paul detained by TSA

Shame on Rand! Since when is he above the law? The scanner broke, so he was required to have a pat down. If he didn't want a pat down then he could get his self-rigtheous ass out of line, charter a private flight, catch a bus or take the train!

Shame on Rand! Since when is he above the law? The scanner broke, so he was required to have a pat down. If he didn't want a pat down then he could get his self-rigtheous ass out of line, charter a private flight, catch a bus or take the train!

It's not a "law" that he have a pat down. He merely asked to be allowed to go through the scanner again, and was refused.

The TSA needs to be shitcanned.

Interesting a terrorist supporter like you says that! You want terrorist to have the freedom to hijack planes, blow them up in flight or bring whatever they want onto a plane!

Sorry to all the anti-TSA people out there, but they are more than necessary considering the world we live in.

It like the fools who scream about the evil police or big bad NYPD. They say they are horrible individuals. That is until they are getting robbed, murdered or raped and then they love the po-po!

I remember when you RWer types were all "Zeig Heil!" *stomp!* when Bush'n'Cheney were ramming this policy down our thoats.

I recall some rhetoric to the effect of, "if you have nothing to hide you should have nothing to worry about." And I recall rhetoric to the effect of, "we CANNOT be soft on terrorism!"

We were a fightin' TERRRRer afterall.

You recall any of that?

Last edited:

Interesting a terrorist supporter like you says that! You want terrorist to have the freedom to hijack planes, blow them up in flight or bring whatever they want onto a plane!

Sorry to all the anti-TSA people out there, but they are more than necessary considering the world we live in.

It like the fools who scream about the evil police or big bad NYPD. They say they are horrible individuals. That is until they are getting robbed, murdered or raped and then they love the po-po!

Allow me to repeat: Just because somebody objects to the government doing something poorly doesn't mean they object to its being done.

I remember when you RWer types were all "Zeig Heil!" *stomp!* when Bush'n'Cheney were ramming this policy down our thoats.

I recall some rhetoric to the effect of, "if you have nothing to hide you should have nothing to worry about." And I recall rhetoric to the effect of, "we CANNOT be soft on terrorism!"

We were fight TERRRRer afterall.

You recall any of that?

If you were against it then, then why aren't you now?

I don't think this is really a partisan issue. This is a Government vs. The People issue. Partisanship just perpetuates the problem. A lot of people seem to be willing to give up their rights to the government and trust that they will not abuse them. I am not one of them.

Now he's blaming the TSA for making him miss a speech he was giving. Talk about no personal responsibility! The fault was his for thinking he is somehow more special than the rest of us.

And what irony that he was on his way to speak to a group that wants the government to regulate a woman's body.

:lol:

Now he's blaming the TSA for making him miss a speech he was giving. Talk about no personal responsibility! The fault was his for thinking he is somehow more special than the rest of us.

And what irony that he was on his way to speak to a group that wants the government to regulate a woman's body.

Bullshit! You're such a dumb Rachel Maddcow wannabe slag. You offer nothing but snippy dishonest Rachel Maddcow-like shite. Get a new shtick. Maddcow already has the snippy dishonest dikey shtick locked up. You're never gonna be her, so get over it. :)

No method of transportation is without potential problems, delays, cancellations and any number of failures.

Memo to Paul: Leave earlier for your appointed destinations...have a back up plan. It's called taking personal responsibility.

No method of transportation is without potential problems, delays, cancellations and any number of failures.

Memo to Paul: Leave earlier for your appointed destinations...have a back up plan. It's called taking personal responsibility.
He'd rather portray himself as a victim.

Yes we know, Big Brother is always right. Heil Obama!! God, you sheople are so damn dumb.

I don't think this is really a partisan issue. This is a Government vs. The People issue. Partisanship just perpetuates the problem. A lot of people seem to be willing to give up their rights to the government and trust that they will not abuse them. I am not one of them.

Ravi and his fellow parasites will see nothing, hear nothing and speak nothing so long as the welfare state feeds him and provides him shelter.

Yes we know, Big Brother is always right. Heil Obama!! God, you sheople are so damn dumb.

I hear ya man. :lol:

He'd rather portray himself as a victim.
It's the Republican way... after all.

Excuse me shit-for-brains, but its is the federal government who has created the condition where 'terrorists" want to blow up planes:

The US began by blowing up the - CIVILIAN - Iran Air Flight 655.

Federal cocksuckers won't let Americans bring their firearms on board anymore - So any would be hijackers know that hijacking an airplane is an easy task.

Excuse me shit-for-brains, but its is the federal government who has created the condition where 'terrorists" want to blow up planes:

The US began by blowing up the - CIVILIAN - Iran Air Flight 655.

Federal cocksuckers won't let Americans bring their firearms on board anymore - So any would be hijackers know that hijacking an airplane is an easy task.

Welcome to Dodge City Airlines

Forum List

Back