Rand Paul cuts 500K from his budget

Who put the country in debt? Obama or the Republicans?

The best way to answer is to look at what they spent the money on.

both of them did. Seems pretty obvious to anyone who isn't thinking us v them.

That is why I have Rtard on ignore, he is to so stupid it can only be done on purpose.

Republicans = a Group

Obama = 1 person

Now if we go back to 2006 when Dems took over the House and Senate (that includes Obama) then track spending oddly it keeps going up, funny, it goes up faster than when it was Republicans and Bush... Then later when it's Obama with Dems in a super majority spending, that is to say debt and deficit spending even went up faster.

So to even dare asking the question that implies one would believe Republicans alone or Democrats alone put this country into debt should ear that person a ignore tag as they are doing nothing more than Trolling.

Trolling = Trying to get a rise out of a person or many people even if that means lying.

Who put the country in debt? Obama or the Republicans?

The best way to answer is to look at what they spent the money on.

both of them did. Seems pretty obvious to anyone who isn't thinking us v them.

That is why I have Rtard on ignore, he is to so stupid it can only be done on purpose.

Republicans = a Group

Obama = 1 person

Now if we go back to 2006 when Dems took over the House and Senate (that includes Obama) then track spending oddly it keeps going up, funny, it goes up faster than when it was Republicans and Bush... Then later when it's Obama with Dems in a super majority spending, that is to say debt and deficit spending even went up faster.

So to even dare asking the question that implies one would believe Republicans alone or Democrats alone put this country into debt should ear that person a ignore tag as they are doing nothing more than Trolling.

Trolling = Trying to get a rise out of a person or many people even if that means lying.

I don't think he's stupid. Im fairly confident he knows he is lying.

Forum List

Back