Rand Paul, confused and unethical

That the Paul 'campaign' was a disaster-in-waiting comes as no surprise.

True.

Paul is going to more fun than some of the others because of his dishonesty and that huge ego.

And the RW sheeples will line up to guzzle his kool aid before moving on to the next Clown Car Occupant.
Rand has moved on from plagiarizing Wikipedia. :dig:

Still not gonna' vote for the Old Vagina. She f*cked up everything at the State Department and now wants a promotion. And just look at who is giving her money. No thanks Jeff.

Remember when you idiots said Reagan was too old? Well guess who'll be the same age in 2017 as Ronnie was when he was Inaugurated?

Cankles the Carpet Bagger that's who.

Did rand ever decide if he wanted to continue aid to Israel? First he wanted to cancel all aid, then he didn't. Now nobody really knows where he stands on supporting Israel.

Ohhhhhh!

Lookie-lookie!

Republicans have dangled a new shiny object in front of liberals.

They can always be counted on to dance and salivate upon sight of something new and shiny!

Now if they could just learn to wipe themselves........

Why they would want to known as SHEEP for a party is beyond me

it's damn embarrassing and shows they can't run on a FAIR campaign in order to win...Obama's campaign was some of the most vicious run smears I have ever seen in my 45 years of voting. Look what they did to a woman Governor Mrs. Palin....and it looks they are headed back in that direction. I hope the people has had enough when it comes time to vote for President...

that says a lot about a party in my book

Saying Obama pals around with terrorists was not a smear? Yes, Sarah was such a victim with all those trick questions. (eye roll) She didn't know the job of VP and was asked twice. Hell, at least Bush knew which building he was walking into.

One would think he would have learned something from this debacle.

Republicans New Black Friend Is Either A Stock Photo Or Is Having A Very Interesting Day - The Daily Banter

But, Repubs know their base doesn't expect them to actually be honest.

So is being dishonest a qualification for being president or is Rand suppose to be the fist who is not dishonest?

All that can be certain is that whoever gets in there will have no limits. Just write Executive edicts all day. If you are fortunate enough to agree with their political ideology, you will love it, but if not, you will be screaming about the Constitution being usurped.

Bad enough that self-admitted anti-Semitic Rand used German people as his fans, he called one of them "Jew for Rand". After the uproar, it was quickly changed to read "Jewish for Rand".

gnq4kv3ckz0lu1zojbeb.jpg

But, it gets better ...

The not-ready-for-prime-time candidate also retweeted a photo of the Aurora theater shooter as another Rand fan.

cf27bgm8pmwortn5nkqh.jpg

Twitter Ignites Over Rand Paul s JEW For Rand Banner On New Website

Rand Retweets Fake Photo Of Aurora Shooter Holding Stand With Rand Sign

Okay, RWs - bring on the excuses and lies.

Obama started his presidential campaign having to explain away the $106,000 bribe the got caught taking red handed from Tony Rezko

I think on his worst, most confused and clouded day Mr. Paul would probably be 1000 times better for American than your stooge.

I'm sure you do. I respect your opinion, and also the opinion of both other people who agree with you.

Ohhhhhh!

Lookie-lookie!

They can always be counted on to dance and salivate upon sight of something new and shiny!

it's damn embarrassing and shows they can't run on a FAIR campaign in order to win...Obama's campaign was some of the most vicious run smears I have ever seen in my 45 years of voting. Look what they did to a woman Governor Mrs. Palin....and it looks they are headed back in that direction. I hope the people has had enough when it comes time to vote for President...

Sister Sarah did that to herself. We just laughed as she did it.

Bad enough that self-admitted anti-Semitic Rand used German people as his fans, he called one of them "Jew for Rand". After the uproar, it was quickly changed to read "Jewish for Rand".

gnq4kv3ckz0lu1zojbeb.jpg

But, it gets better ...

The not-ready-for-prime-time candidate also retweeted a photo of the Aurora theater shooter as another Rand fan.

cf27bgm8pmwortn5nkqh.jpg

Twitter Ignites Over Rand Paul s JEW For Rand Banner On New Website

Rand Retweets Fake Photo Of Aurora Shooter Holding Stand With Rand Sign

Okay, RWs - bring on the excuses and lies.

So since you voted for the anti-semite Obama you will vote for Rand as well?

Ohhhhhh!

Lookie-lookie!

Saying Obama pals around with terrorists was not a smear? Yes, Sarah was such a victim with all those trick questions. (eye roll) She didn't know the job of VP and was asked twice. Hell, at least Bush knew which building he was walking into.

But he had trouble finding the exit! :D

Interesting accusation coming from someone who intends to support Hillary Clinton, not to mention has continuously defended this administration, one of the most confused and unethical in American history.

Assumes facts not in evidence.

Compare and contrast the number of Obama administration officials indicted with those of prior presidents.

If I recall correctly St Reagan's administration still holds the all time record with Nixon coming in second.

Ohhhhhh!

Lookie-lookie!

But he had trouble finding the exit! :D

Yes, he sure did.

bush_door_noexit.jpg

Interesting accusation coming from someone who intends to support Hillary Clinton, not to mention has continuously defended this administration, one of the most confused and unethical in American history.

Compare and contrast the number of Obama administration officials indicted with those of prior presidents.

If I recall correctly St Reagan's administration still holds the all time record with Nixon coming in second.

The man has done nothing but lie to the entire world since the day he started running for president. Perhaps if you were a little less partisan you'd be less blinded to that FACT.

The man has done nothing but lie to the entire world since the day he started running for president. Perhaps if you were a little less partisan you'd be less blinded to that FACT.

Moving the goalposts now?

Before you try and label me as a partisan you need to address the fact that I am an Independent and take for granted that 100% of all politicians lie because that it part of the job description.

Nor am I defending what you are claim are Obama's lies.

I am just asking you to provide a basis for your allegations that he has run the most unethical administration in American history.

Forum List

Back