Rand Paul caught lying on video

"I abhor racism. ...but, at the same time, I do believe in private ownership."

Because you can't own private property without being a racist. Capitalist pigs are also racists by default, according to champions of free market capitalism like Rand Paul. I'm glad we cleared that one up, white "people." Communism is the only economic system that brings equality. Capitalism breeds slavery at the hands of racist, white property owners.

Of course, if the right-wingers here would like to deny that, I'd love to hear you refute this argument and explain in detail why Rand Paul is wrong.

:lol: Really? Maybe on paper, but, it sure hasn't worked so well in reality, has it?
Geeeze, stupid is stupid does.

"Communism is the only economic system that brings equality." Thanks for the chuckle, I'm still laughing at that one. :lol:

I don't think that a lot of people here are getting what Rand Paul said.

Why did he say he thought it was a stupid move by the business owner?

Because the patrons (the people) of that place are the ones who are in control.
If your patrons stop coming to the restaurant that restaurant closes down.
This is true freedom, not Government telling the people what they can and can not do.

Because you can't own private property without being a racist. Capitalist pigs are also racists by default, according to champions of free market capitalism like Rand Paul. I'm glad we cleared that one up, white "people." Communism is the only economic system that brings equality. Capitalism breeds slavery at the hands of racist, white property owners.

Of course, if the right-wingers here would like to deny that, I'd love to hear you refute this argument and explain in detail why Rand Paul is wrong.

Communism brings millions of deaths dummy.
Communism brings equality where everyone is poor and miserable, except the ones who are in control. They have all the luxuries and everyone else has nothing.
Everyone under Communism has either escaped from it or has overthrow-en it.
It works beautifully on paper but never works in the real world.

Communism brings millions of deaths dummy.
Communism brings equality where everyone is poor and miserable, except the ones who are in control. They have all the luxuries and everyone else has nothing.
Everyone under Communism has either escaped from it or has overthrow-en it.
It works beautifully on paper but never works in the real world.

Ayup... but if you are a worthless POS failure your whole life, communism is a way to get paid to shit all over everyone else for the very short period of time before everyone else says eff it and quits rowing for no good reason.

In order to understand these POS democrat libtards, you have to think like one of them. You have to put yourself in the shoes of a criminal mind who wants only to take from others that which is unearned.

Trying to resolve this dispute with democrats is pointless. They only understand force. They are the baby crying for candy. We can only choose to give them candy or not. I choose to not. They can cry all they want, I'm not rowing the ship for them any more. Let them destroy the country and reap the consequences.

Last edited:
I don't think that a lot of people here are getting what Rand Paul said.

Why did he say he thought it was a stupid move by the business owner?

Because the patrons (the people) of that place are the ones who are in control.
If your patrons stop coming to the restaurant that restaurant closes down.
This is true freedom, not Government telling the people what they can and can not do.

Why's he lying then, if he's just for freedom?

Rand Paul says he never proposed ending aid to Israel ? even though he did

Not that I disagree with him, but I'm not running for potus, and he is, and he can't have those "old" positions and get elected.

No problem, guess we'll just have to go with...

Cruzinator.jpg

No problem. I fully support Rand, and I support everything he just said. The more that ticks you people off, the more I support him, because he's right.

its not a case of ticking us off, that's the least of our thinking ... its the idea that people like you refused to admit they are racist ... the fact that we point out your problem people like you think we are mad or we are making it up, or some stupid reason you feel you have pick the right fight to fight... its I don’t mind debating smart people. They know the limitations of their position. It’s debating stupid people that’s hard:lol::lol::lol:

Well, too bad for you, we don't care what you think. We're going to vote for him again, and you'll just have to deal with it. Oh well.

as I've always said you can't fix stupid and this one is beyond repair....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back