RAND PAUL BLASTS Hillary Clinton!

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
RAND PAUL BRINGS IT!… BLASTS Hillary Clinton! With Your Leaving YOU Accept Culpability for Benghazi! (Video)​

by Jim Hoft
January 23, 2013

Wow! Rand Paul brings it!So we have a review board. The board has 64 things we can change. A lot of these are common sense and should have been done. But the question is, it’s a failure of leadership that they weren’t done in advance and four lives were lost because of this. I’m glad that you’re accepting responsibility. I think ultimately with your leaving you accept the culpability of the worst tragedy since 9/11″ And, I really mean that. Had I been president at the time and I found that you did not read the cables from Benghazi, you did not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens, I would have relieved you of your post.

Right on.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fG6XNIwBaY]RAND PAUL BRINGS IT!... Tells Hillary Clinton: YOU Are to Blame for Benghazi! - YouTube[/ame]​

[Excerpt]

Read more:
RAND PAUL BRINGS IT!? BLASTS Hillary Clinton! With Your Leaving YOU Accept Culpability for Benghazi! (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

It’s True. Hillary Clinton State Department Blew $80 Million on Mazar-e Sharif Consulate That Will Never Open​

by Jim Hoft
January 23, 2013

Rand Paul in his questioning of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accused the State Department of blowing $80 million on a consulate in northern Afghanistan that will never open. This was right before he told Hillary he would have fired …
mazar_consulate-e1358970315790.jpg
[/CENTER]
Ambassador Karl Eikenberry and his wife Ching, along with a delegation of U.S. Embassy staff took a trip to Mazar-e-Sharif and met with Afghan officials. While there they visited the future site of a new U.S. consulate – 30 Mar 2011.
(Photo from US Embassy Kabul/Flickr)

Continue reading →
It?s True. Hillary Clinton State Department Blew $80 Million on Mazar-e Sharif Consulate That Will Never Open | The Gateway Pundit

Didn't we already have a thread where I mentioned that our desire should be to find the truth, not to blast people. If we are only pursuing a show at the cost of the truth, we will be inviting corruption into our lives.

Forum List

Back