Rancher's killing draws citizens, officials

If YOU can tell the difference between people who smuggle drugs from those who are 'fleeing poverty', please, go help the border patrol agents. Let me see, if a border patrol gets killed that's a sign that it was a drug smuggler. Oops!

Yes because innocent until proven guilty is what we base our judicial system on. Also assuming that they want to come here to commit crimes is bigoted and completely stupid.

Oh please, they are already guilty of entering our country ILLEGALLY. That is a crime.

Yeah a victimless crime and to assume they'll steal or murder when they're here is still completely stupid.

And this shows that most illegals do this kind of stuff HOW?

No one is entitled to a job so that's impossible. Besides most of the stuff they do is low paying blue collar work no one else wants.

Which leads to cheaper goods.

Then go after the welfare cheats instead of making retarded assumptions that all the immigrants must do so. Same for stealing social security numbers or any other real crime you can throw at me. A 5 year old could figure this out.

Statistics please.

Then go after the individuals

The husband then works and lives with them and he either works with a stolen ss# or he works under the table. In one case he's causing problems for an innocent American, in the other he is stealing money by not paying the taxes he should be paying. Either way, it's criminal.

Then go after the individuals, or even better give them legal status to make it harder to do this stuff.

They come here illegally, we KNOW they come here to work ILLEGALLY, that's a crime and there's nothing bigoted about the truth.

Yeah truth is a lot of immigrants don't come here to commit crimes (real crimes) but instead to help themselves or their family, to think they're all potential thieves because of a few IS bigoted and truly retarded.

If you want I can go on a rant about how many blacks/muslims/whites/whatever do horrible crimes and hurt innocent people and it would be just as accurate.

The difference being that American citizens have a right to be here and we have enough of our own criminals without importing someone else's criminals. As for the "they just do jobs American's won't crap" My girlfriend has being working as a maid for more than 30 years. She's been pushed out of at least two jobs by hispanics. Once they come in, when times get tough and they cut hours, they cut the hours for the Americans, not the Hispanics <American's or not>.

My son and I were pushed out of our newspaper job by immigrants who ended up doing a lot LESS work for MORE pay. IOW, we got 5 cents a newspaper and had to deliver the newspapers to the door. The immigrants took over and the first thing they did was take the apartments away from us (we made a lot money from the apartments as they were closer together. Then then let the immigrants deliver those same newspapers at 5 cents a paper to the apartment building's office...no door to dooring for them. After we quit, they put in newspaper boxes by the mailboxes for all the houses and they then started delivering those newspapers at 5 cents a newspaper to the mailboxes...no door to dooring for them. Granted it wasn't that great of a job, but I got my exercise and I enjoyed that about it...they don't get any exercise, they just took our job and get paid more for less.

Also, I worked the berry fields as a kid. When I was 18 I took my sister in law from Thailand to the busstop to go pick berries. The bus driver, who had never seen either of us, took everyone at the busstop BUT me. I happen to have been the only Caucasian and probably the only American there it changed that quickly in just two years. My sister in law went ONCE and NEVER went back. So much for them working harder than us too.

Who cares if the goods are cheaper, which they aren't, when you don't have a job that pays enough to even keep a roof over your head? Try to find a job that pays under the table if you are a Caucasian American and just see how much luck you get. WE HAVE to pay taxes...they don't.

And there is no such thing as a victimless crime. The victims are the millions of Americans who are earning less than they would if the illegals didn't come here and take their jobs from them. Americans are limiting their children to an average of LESS than replacement value. That means that if we hadn't allowed all those immigrants, especially the illegal ones to come into this country for those low wage jobs, they would be paying more...supply and demand. The poor Americans in this country are the victims of the illegal immigrants.

Last edited:
ITT: People try to justify their xenophobia and blanket statements.

FYI, my sister in law is a legal immigrant from Thailand. My brother in law is a legal immigrant from Canada. My cousin in law is a legal immigrant from Germany. The best man at our wedding and our very good friend is a legal immigrant from Hong Kong. My friend across the street is a legal immigrant from Indonesia. My neighbor behind us is a legal immigrant from Great Britain. I have friends that are legal immigrants from Kenya.

Illegals, like Americans come in all races. There is nothing xenophobic about wanting them gone...there is nothing racist about wanting them gone.

People tend to forget that an illegal has broken the law simply by being here. And they forget the numbers of illegals in jails as soon as they hear them.

And that same problem is rampant in Washington DC.

Once again;

Seal the borders,

Start deporting.

NOW!

Oh please, they are already guilty of entering our country ILLEGALLY. That is a crime.

Yeah a victimless crime and to assume they'll steal or murder when they're here is still completely stupid.

And this shows that most illegals do this kind of stuff HOW?

No one is entitled to a job so that's impossible. Besides most of the stuff they do is low paying blue collar work no one else wants.

Which leads to cheaper goods.

Then go after the welfare cheats instead of making retarded assumptions that all the immigrants must do so. Same for stealing social security numbers or any other real crime you can throw at me. A 5 year old could figure this out.

Statistics please.

Then go after the individuals

Then go after the individuals, or even better give them legal status to make it harder to do this stuff.

They come here illegally, we KNOW they come here to work ILLEGALLY, that's a crime and there's nothing bigoted about the truth.

Yeah truth is a lot of immigrants don't come here to commit crimes (real crimes) but instead to help themselves or their family, to think they're all potential thieves because of a few IS bigoted and truly retarded.

If you want I can go on a rant about how many blacks/muslims/whites/whatever do horrible crimes and hurt innocent people and it would be just as accurate.

The difference being that American citizens have a right to be here and we have enough of our own criminals without importing someone else's criminals.

If their only crime is coming here then we can have less of them be criminals by easing immigration standards, also legal immigrants wouldn't be as likely to take less than minimum wage.

As for the "they just do jobs American's won't crap" My girlfriend has being working as a maid for more than 30 years. She's been pushed out of at least two jobs by hispanics.

So they MUST have been illegal immigrants then right?

My son and I were pushed out of our newspaper job by immigrants who ended up doing a lot LESS work for MORE pay. IOW, we got 5 cents a newspaper and had to deliver the newspapers to the door. The immigrants took over and the first thing they did was take the apartments away from us (we made a lot money from the apartments as they were closer together. Then then let the immigrants deliver those same newspapers at 5 cents a paper to the apartment building's office...no door to dooring for them. After we quit, they put in newspaper boxes by the mailboxes for all the houses and they then started delivering those newspapers at 5 cents a newspaper to the mailboxes...no door to dooring for them. Granted it wasn't that great of a job, but I got my exercise and I enjoyed that about it...they don't get any exercise, they just took our job and get paid more for less.

Who in their right mind would pay anyone that's not family more money for less work? If what you say is true then it's more than likely a fluke.

Who cares if the goods are cheaper, which they aren't,

Cheaper labor means cheaper goods, it's basic economics why do you think so much stuff is made in China?

when you don't have a job that pays enough to even keep a roof over your head? Try to find a job that pays under the table if you are a Caucasian American and just see how much luck you get. WE HAVE to pay taxes...they don't.

Then make them citizens then it's easier to go after them for tax fraud.

And there is no such thing as a victimless crime.
:lol:
Weed, prostitution, looking at "obscene" photos. etc. all qualify. As is moving somewhere.

The victims are the millions of Americans who are earning less than they would if the illegals didn't come here and take their jobs from them.

No one is entitled to a job so they can not be stealing jobs.

It would be like saying that if someone were to offer you cheaper foods they'd be stealing business from restaurants or grocery stores.

ITT: People try to justify their xenophobia and blanket statements.

FYI, my sister in law is a legal immigrant from Thailand. My brother in law is a legal immigrant from Canada. My cousin in law is a legal immigrant from Germany. The best man at our wedding and our very good friend is a legal immigrant from Hong Kong. My friend across the street is a legal immigrant from Indonesia. My neighbor behind us is a legal immigrant from Great Britain. I have friends that are legal immigrants from Kenya.

Illegals, like Americans come in all races. There is nothing xenophobic about wanting them gone...there is nothing racist about wanting them gone.

I wasn't referring to you specifically, perhaps I should've mentioned them by name.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back