Rance Preebus Get's His RW A$$ Handed To Him By Chris Matthews on Morning Joe

Rich Lowry vs. Rachel Maddow on Medicare Cuts - YouTube

I just wanted to show the idiot OP what a real punking looks like, Maddow (the genius darling of the left) is a stumbling fool when challenged.....
I saw that episode of Meet The Press, didn't see it like you did, but I can see how your ilk would perceive that as some sort of RW win. Rachel's point was that she doesn't have to answer to that question of defending anything, because as journalist that shouldn't matter.

I agree w/her.

Lowry can claim he got that lil one in, but I see him on other programs regularly and he's usually a slouch and is the one that can't defend his RW nonsense.

Rancid Penis, I mean uhh, Reince Preibus' mistake was backing into a buzzsaw named Chris Matthews.

:lol:
lol

His mistake was going on a show where he thought there would be some
decent discussion on events.

Instead he got something representative of the World Wrestling Federation.
It started with an angry Mee Keer frigging yelling at the guy.
Then he gets Obama's personal attack dog screaming at him..

You thought that was decent treatment acting all high and mighty when Mathews and
Mee Keers President calling Romney a felon,a tax cheat and being responsible for the death of some lady.

What a disgrace...

But then again look at what we have at the top now...

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama

...when all these RW politicos go out to their RW constituents..., talk about and bash those on Welfare that it's well known and accepted in that audience that it's fellow whites they're referring to?

Why is it seemingly impossible for you to imagine that they're referring to those on welfare...EVERYBODY on welfare?

Do you have actual proof that those that stand against welfare are against it only for Black Americans?
I'm noting your inability to answer the direct question.

Rancid Penis, I mean uhh, Reince Preibus' mistake was backing into a buzzsaw named Chris Matthews.

lol

You thought that was decent treatment acting all high and mighty when Mathews and
Mee Keers President calling Romney a felon,a tax cheat and being responsible for the death of some lady.

What a disgrace...

“If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen”

Barack Hussein Obama
Which Democrat politico called Romney a felon?

Don't worry...I'll wait.

boy oh boy, and they accuse conservatives of idolizing Limbaugh

they remember Chrissy, fondly:lol:
When you can produce a single, solitary shred of evidence of ANY Democrat going on Chris' show(s) and apologizing for something he/she said the day before, then you have room to talk.

Hack.

christhetingler02.gif

Chris Matthews’s epic meltdown on MSNBC’s Morning Joe

8/27/12

Chris Matthews regularly humiliates himself weekday evenings on MSNBC, but today he made room in his busy busy schedule for some additional humiliation. He appeared on Morning Joe today and became so enraged and incoherent that even Mika and Tom Brokaw were disgusted by him.

The conflict started when RNC Chair Reince Priebus claimed that the Obama campaign had been more negative than the Romney campaign. Matthews vehemently disagreed, pointing to Romney’s horrible “birth certificate” joke from a stump speech on Friday.

Check out the EPIC fail below:

Chris Matthews

lol

What a disgrace...

Barack Hussein Obama

Don't worry...I'll wait.

Mitt Romney In Bain Defense Calls Obama Criticism 'Disgusting'

Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long.. :D

Referring to Obama advisers who suggested Romney might have committed a felony if he filled out federal disclosure forms that were inaccurate or misleading, Romney demanded Obama apologize and told ABC's Jon Karl: "The president needs to take control of these people."

Last edited:
christhetingler02.gif

8/27/12

Chris Matthews regularly humiliates himself weekday evenings on MSNBC, but today he made room in his busy busy schedule for some additional humiliation. He appeared on Morning Joe today and became so enraged and incoherent that even Mika and Tom Brokaw were disgusted by him.

The conflict started when RNC Chair Reince Priebus claimed that the Obama campaign had been more negative than the Romney campaign. Matthews vehemently disagreed, pointing to Romney’s horrible “birth certificate” joke from a stump speech on Friday.

Chris Matthews
Nothing beats this Epic Meltdown though...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul9YGlapNiA]Glenn Beck "GOMPS" a caller (Get Off My Phone) - YouTube[/ame]

Nothing.

lol

What a disgrace...

Barack Hussein Obama

Don't worry...I'll wait.

Referring to Obama advisers who suggested Romney might have committed a felony if he filled out federal disclosure forms that were inaccurate or misleading, Romney demanded Obama apologize and told ABC's Jon Karl: "The president needs to take control of these people."

There's simply no evidence of ANY Democrat politico (read politician) calling Romney a felon in that link.

Sorr....FAIL!!

Soccer%20Fail%202.jpg

Last edited:
...when all these RW politicos go out to their RW constituents..., talk about and bash those on Welfare that it's well known and accepted in that audience that it's fellow whites they're referring to?

Why is it seemingly impossible for you to imagine that they're referring to those on welfare...EVERYBODY on welfare?

Do you have actual proof that those that stand against welfare are against it only for Black Americans?
I'm noting your inability to answer the direct question.

Well, in fairness, your question was not directed to me but that said, I will answer directly.

Your questions was this:

"So you're going to continue to PRETEND that when all these RW politicos go out to their RW constituents in the podunks and the sticks and continually refer to, talk about and bash those on Welfare that it's well known and accepted in that audience that it's fellow whites they're referring to?"

No, I'm not going to pretend it's fellow whites they're referring to. I suspect they're referring to everyone on welfare regardless of ethnicity or race.

Now, will you answer my question directly?

Don't worry...I'll wait.

There's simply no evidence of ANY Democrat politico (read politician) calling Romney a felon in that link.

Sorr....FAIL!!

Soccer%20Fail%202.jpg

OK how bout this one?

Obama Campaign Suggests Mitt Romney is a... FELON?! (Boker tov, Boulder!)

christhetingler02.gif

8/27/12

Chris Matthews

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul9YGlapNiA]Glenn Beck "GOMPS" a caller (Get Off My Phone) - YouTube[/ame]

Nothing.

lol

Typical progressive/liberal B/S, change the subject!!!

Chris was sputtering like a moron every time Priebus tried to say something Matthews would cut him off and sputter some more...:lol:

christhetingler02.gif

8/27/12

Chris Matthews

Nothing.

lol

Chris was sputtering like a moron every time Priebus tried to say something Matthews would cut him off and sputter some more...:lol:

Mathews used to be someone I respected a few years ago..
He's become a joke now.
All angry.Just yelling at people.
I actually felt like people this morning were embarrassed by Mathews conduct this morning.

Glenn Beck "GOMPS" a caller (Get Off My Phone) - YouTube

Nothing.

lol

Mathews used to be someone I respected a few years ago..
He's become a joke now.
All angry.Just yelling at people.
I actually felt like people this morning were embarrassed by Mathews conduct this morning.

Chrissy the sissy is pissed off because he's losing the tingle going up his ass...
He needs to get his ass occupied fast...

Last edited:
No, I'm not going to pretend it's fellow whites they're referring to. I suspect they're referring to everyone on welfare regardless of ethnicity or race.

Now, will you answer my question directly?
And what was your question sir?

I've stopped watching 'Morning Joe' since Current TV came brought Bill Press to the air, but it seems like today it was on fire.

Check it out...

Chris Matthews Explodes At Reince Priebus Over 'Race Card': 'Awful,' 'Embarrassment,' 'Garbage' (VIDEO)

As you can see, Chris totally unleashed on the liar the instant he started his lying RW talking points. Further more he called him out on the spot. It even ended with them insulting each other.

WoW....great TV.

Chris, I'm gonna add your show to my daily DVR schedule....thank you! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:clap2: Good on Chris.

Reince is a fucking blowhard landed gentry asshole who thinks his code talking ain't obvious.

I've stopped watching 'Morning Joe' since Current TV came brought Bill Press to the air, but it seems like today it was on fire.

Check it out...

Chris Matthews Explodes At Reince Priebus Over 'Race Card': 'Awful,' 'Embarrassment,' 'Garbage' (VIDEO)

As you can see, Chris totally unleashed on the liar the instant he started his lying RW talking points. Further more he called him out on the spot. It even ended with them insulting each other.

WoW....great TV.

Chris, I'm gonna add your show to my daily DVR schedule....thank you! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:clap2: Good on Chris.

Reince is a fucking blowhard landed gentry asshole who thinks his code talking ain't obvious.

You might have tinnitus, better go see an otolaryngologists...:D

Forum List

Back