Rams fire head coach Jeff Fisher.Yahoo!!!!!!!

papa is such psychotic nutcase the fact he talks to himself all the time,I just by accident saw one of his posts here when i was replying to one of your posts sealy and saw that it was addressed to me so the fact he has kept replying to me speakong to me in the first person proves what a psychotic nutcase he is and has alzhemiers dieace.well that obvious he has alzhimers diseace the fact i told him many times i had him on ignore and yet he still replied to me in the first person on my rams thread.

poopers alzhimers diseace makes him forget everyday same as he did on my rams thread back then that my fart jokes are reserved for people on ignore.

Saw by accident? Lol! Looks 911 has been caught lying...again! Lol!

If you put someone on ignore, you can't see their posts, even if it is in a response to someone else.

Got anymore lies dumb shit?
I have one guy on ignore. Occasionally I'll see someone write something to what looks like no one but they are clearly talking about me to someone else. I asked who they were talking to and they confirmed it was him. I didn't see what the jerk I blocked said

But you don't see what they write as numb nuts says. I just think he is funny. He claims I'm talking to myself because he has me on ignore, yet he answers my post like today. It's all cool, he lies so much, it is easy to rip him to shreds on it.

These two sports people nailed it in this radio show here talking about how having two teams in LA is a major mistake,that is is an oversaturated market now.you hear them discuss it in the first five minutes.:thup: she pretty much said everything i always said that it will work if it is only the Rams cause of their history and fanbase out there bu the chargers will fail.:clap2::beer:

this is by an objective radio station based in vancouver called TSN 1040. the main one charean williams goes on to say yes I think the NFL is making a mistake letting the chargers go to LA I dont think they can handle two.The chargers will be playing second fiddle to the Rams going in one year later after them with stub hub having just 30k seats. I cant believe the NFL wanted this,san diego is a great trip to make.LA is nice to but its not san diego.the NFL really only wanted one team there. I think the Rams can make it work with their history there,I just dont think the Chargers can make it work.

well said.:beer:

they nailed it saying that the Rams will probably make it work with their long history there but the chargers will fail major big time as they did in their first year there in 1960.:thup::clap:

actually i see that link is not working,if you are interested sealy i can let you know where it is.:)

Why the fuck would a team move from San Diego to LA to be the 2nd LA team? Is LA such a big markett that it demands a 2nd team.

They shouldn't be able to move the Detroit Lions. If you want to sell the lions and buy the la rams fine but this moving teams is bullshit.

There should be a Seattle supersonics and st Louis Rams and San Diego chargers. I'm sorry but start another team. The la Mams

Now you went and did it!

Forum List

Back