Rams bitches!

And you have no D.
We don't have linebackers. We got a pass rush. And we got Aqib Talib back.

thats what I been saying,They got Talib back and he is a major difference maker.He has a calming affect on the defense.Before he got injured,teams were not torching their defense as they were when he was out. The layoff had their offense sputtering as it did in the denver game but now that that is out of the way i see them scoring at will again.as good as their offense is hard to believe that they are not a touchdown machine in the red zone. also while their defense played well yesterday,we wont know how good they REALLY are till the playoffs start cause this was against the lowly Lions and the rest of their remaining games are against equally crappy teams as well so we really wont know how much a difference talib is till the playoffs start.

True after their loss to the lowly Giants yesterday,I am a much more confidant now they will win that game and go 15-1.The only thing that concerns me is that they dont play well in cold weather.Just look at the Broncos game in denver,they really slowed the Rams offense down that game.
Aaron Donald is a stud!

thats what I been saying,They got Talib back and he is a major difference maker.He has a calming affect on the defense.Before he got injured,teams were not torching their defense as they were when he was out. The layoff had their offense sputtering as it did in the denver game but now that that is out of the way i see them scoring at will again.as good as their offense is hard to believe that they are not a touchdown machine in the red zone. also while their defense played well yesterday,we wont know how good they REALLY are till the playoffs start cause this was against the lowly Lions and the rest of their remaining games are against equally crappy teams as well so we really wont know how much a difference talib is till the playoffs start.
They're not Merlin Olsen, Deacon Jones, Rosey Grier and Lamar Lundy, but I'm starting to see their line surge getting better.

True after their loss to the lowly Giants yesterday,I am a much more confidant now they will win that game and go 15-1.The only thing that concerns me is that they dont play well in cold weather.Just look at the Broncos game in denver,they really slowed the Rams offense down that game.
Aaron Donald is a stud!

He is this generations Lawrence Taylor.He is one man wrecking machine.

Next weeks game against the Bears I expect the offense to struggle again because as the Broncos proved,they dont play as well in cold weather.wont matter though since the Bears are so crappy they could not even beat the lowly Giants.:biggrin::abgg2q.jpg:

well after the Rams blew that game against the Eagles a game they HAD to have and sunday stunk up the joint again this team will be LUCKY if they dont pull a marty shittenheimer and go ONE AND DONE as his teams always did the playoffs with both the chiefs and chargers.:mad:

i cant believe against a crappy football team in the niners,one of the very teams in the NFL with a backup quarterback making his first full season start,they STILL gave up 24 points in a 38 24 win. 24 points to a crappy team like that?:rolleyes: this team is going nowhere,i dont even expect them to win the first round.

well its been a fun ride this year watching the Rams make it all the way to the NFC championship game.Not a surprise in the least,I said many times years before the Rams came back to LA that the Rams would be winners once they got back to LA.The reason i had no doubt is with the Rams back in LA,the NFL wanted them to be winners.:biggrin: they wanted them to succeed so it was a no brainer they would eventually get good once they made it back to LA,the NFL had it all planned that way.:biggrin:

Great to see the Rams kick the ass of the dallas fagboys after i got my wish and had that dallas/los angeles rivaly renewed again.:banana:

well its been a fun ride and awesome to see them get this far but barring an injury to drew brees,the ride ends next weekened when they play the saints in new orleans.i just dont see them going up there and winning.

Forum List

Back