Rams are back in LA,what do you fools have to say NOW?

Only a handful of people here believed me when i came on here a year ago and said the Rams were coming back to LA.All I ever heard from many of you idiots around here was things like what kiss my and the great gatsyby I remember saying which was-kroneke is just using the land purchase as leverage for a new stadium.:lmao:

Huggy-I can see why 9/11 is getting desperate,the Rams are not moving back.

wildcard-keep dreaming 9/11,maybe they will come back SOMEDAY

mad scientist-after someone said the chargers would have a better chance of moving back he said-and THEY wont move back either.then he LIED and said he never said that.

oh and then the biggest trolls on them all antiquity and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger who trolled my thread today and said carson was approved and it was raider and chargers.:lmao:

he always said LOS ANGLES RAIDERS LOS ANGLES CHARGERS 2016.

Rams approved to relocate to Los Angeles

what do you have to say NOW idiot rightwinger?:lmao:

thanks to the few that believed me and told me i made good points and knew i would get the last laugh on all these folls such as b kidd,bill o reily,alex and a few others :up:
Everyone that doubted you needs to come here and bow the fuck down.

:bow2::bowdown::udaman::bow3::bow2:

Indeed,they are all a bunch of chickeshit cowards to show their face here on this thread.:lmao:

the ones that HAVE been brave enough,can only sling shit in defeat like the cowards they are.:haha:

they are too arrogant to admit i took them to school and they were in the corner with their dunce caps on.:biggrin: they have all proven they cant stand toe to toe in a debate,that if something doesnt go along with their own warped views,they wont look at the facts.:biggrin::rolleyes:

Only a handful of people here believed me when i came on here a year ago and said the Rams were coming back to LA.All I ever heard from many of you idiots around here was things like what kiss my and the great gatsyby I remember saying which was-kroneke is just using the land purchase as leverage for a new stadium.:lmao:

Huggy-I can see why 9/11 is getting desperate,the Rams are not moving back.

wildcard-keep dreaming 9/11,maybe they will come back SOMEDAY

mad scientist-after someone said the chargers would have a better chance of moving back he said-and THEY wont move back either.then he LIED and said he never said that.

oh and then the biggest trolls on them all antiquity and USMB'S resident troll rightwinger who trolled my thread today and said carson was approved and it was raider and chargers.:lmao:

he always said LOS ANGLES RAIDERS LOS ANGLES CHARGERS 2016.

Rams approved to relocate to Los Angeles

what do you have to say NOW idiot rightwinger?:lmao:

thanks to the few that believed me and told me i made good points and knew i would get the last laugh on all these folls such as b kidd,bill o reily,alex and a few others :up:
Everyone that doubted you needs to come here and bow the fuck down.

:bow2::bowdown::udaman::bow3::bow2:

I know.you can say THAT again.:biggrin::thup:

the majority of them have been too much of a chickenshit coward to bow down to me like that,they HATE it that they have to eat crow so they are doing one of two things.

1.acting childish like mad scientist throwing insults since he hates it i took him to school and had a dunce cap put on him.:biggrin: or-

2.going into meltdown mode throwing temper tantrems as one of the people in the OP i mentioned just did recently on another thread. a certain seahawk fan,not you Huggy,the other arrogant one,the one that smokes crack everyday which is no surpise since he can NEVER admit it when he has been proven wrong no matter what the topic is wheter its government corruption,the Rams going back to LA,or whatever,ect,ect.:lmao::haha:

Forum List

Back