Rammstein fans?

Oh yes, dear !!!!! ;)

I have not favourtie CD, there is awesome songs on each one.

My fav. songs are : Der Meister, Bestrafe mich, Spieluhr, Sonne, Feuer frei, Ich will, Rein raus, Morgenstern, Tier, Engel, Halleluja, Sehnsucht, Du riechst so gut, Zwitter.

This band is really great, the shows are awesome (the pyrotechnical things are nice ;) )

I'm not a big fan, death metal never really appealed to me, seeing as all the songs sound exactly the same. Not to mention you cant understand what they're saying, regardless if they are German or otherwise.

The lyrics of Rammstein can be very good. (maybe i like them so much because I speak German and then I can understand).

Sometimes it's fun and nasty (Rein raus), sometimes sad (Mutter), somtimes about social things (power of media for Ich will...)

They can have hard music (Feur frei, Der Meister........) but also nice and sweet songs (Seeman, Mutter, Ohne dich, Nebel... ;) )

Semper Fi said:
I'm not a big fan, death metal never really appealed to me, seeing as all the songs sound exactly the same. Not to mention you cant understand what they're saying, regardless if they are German or otherwise.
Please don't get upset or anything, but they're not death metal, they're industrial metal.

Also, my favorite songs are Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Dont' die before I do), Morgenstern, Seemann, Ohne Dich, Moskau, Ich Will, Du Hast, and Ein Lied.

Yeah, Rammstien is pretty good and no they aren't death metal.

Cannibal Corpse would be a good example of death metal.

Kagom said:
Please don't get upset or anything, but they're not death metal, they're industrial metal.

Also, my favorite songs are Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Dont' die before I do), Morgenstern, Seemann, Ohne Dich, Moskau, Ich Will, Du Hast, and Ein Lied.

Why would I get upset? I know they're not death metal, but anything of that sort of genre goes under death metal as far as I'm concerned. :)

Well, some people have actually gotten upset if I point something like that out. It's hard to tell sometimes, thanks though bro.

Forum List

Back