Ramadan

So you have to mock someone else's version of Lent. How fine of you. Posts like this are ridiculous.
Yours is hardly a valid comparison. How many Lent'ees are slaughtered in horrible ways by Lent'ers?

Ramadan’s here — let the killing begin

And this happens where? By whom?

No, we're not fighting some sort of religious war so some group of primitive lunatic tribalists in the U.S. think that their god is going to come back. They can get ruptured elsewhere. Leave decent people of all faiths alone.

I'm not bothering anyone. Maybe what you want to do is express your concerns to the Islamist world.

Ramadan, like all religious rituals, is an exercise in nonsense
The hate is strong in you.
^ ignores all the actually hate-filled posts in the thread
^ ^ ^ ^

th

So you have to mock someone else's version of Lent. How fine of you. Posts like this are ridiculous.
Yours is hardly a valid comparison. How many Lent'ees are slaughtered in horrible ways by Lent'ers?

Ramadan’s here — let the killing begin

And this happens where? By whom?

No, we're not fighting some sort of religious war so some group of primitive lunatic tribalists in the U.S. think that their god is going to come back. They can get ruptured elsewhere. Leave decent people of all faiths alone.

I'm not bothering anyone. Maybe what you want to do is express your concerns to the Islamist world.

What concerns, specifically? All three Abrahamic faiths have come up with an amazing bunch of total fundie assholes in the last decades. What these morons all have in common is that they betray the meaning of their faiths.

My Muslim neighbors are very nice people, as were the Muslims I met in the Middle East. I don't know what the chip on your shoulder is about. I know that my friend Mubashar is fasting. He does so every year. He even went on a pilgrimage a few years ago to pray about his childlessness. His little princess arrived less than two years later, Eshall!

It was an interesting experience to go with my mother and aunt to the purported last home of Mary in Ephesus. Lots of Muslims up there praying.

Anyone who makes a general post that attacks those that brought Liberty, ended slavery, and is the only good in this world get that honor. Hater.
The people they fought against were equally, if not more religious

Anyone who makes a general post that attacks those that brought Liberty, ended slavery, and is the only good in this world get that honor. Hater.
Yes they were fanatical...and depraved.

I don't know about the British, but Jefferson Davis and his treasonous uprising were certainly depraved.

I don't know about the British, but Jefferson Davis and his treasonous uprising were certainly depraved.
Naw, I'm talking about the muzzies.

Oooohhh you were clueless about what we were talking about. Okay.

Yes, Muslim's beliefs are also silly and obsolete.

Jeff Davis is a sinner and a heathen because he didn't go on a pilgrimage to Mecca and he never did observe Ramadan. That's not good.

Jeff Davis is a sinner and a heathen because he didn't go on a pilgrimage to Mecca and he never did observe Ramadan. That's not good.
Well isn't that something

Oooohhh you were clueless about what we were talking about. Okay.

Yes, Muslim's beliefs are also silly and obsolete.

I'm pretty sure we were talking about Ramadan and then you randomly started gibbering about England and Jefferson.

Ya, Jesus was all about slavery.
Hater.

Can anyone say anything positive about Ramadan! ? I CAN. !
They will NOT be celebrating it in Jerusalem !!!

"Can anyone say anything positive about Ramadan."

. . .of course there are muslim families [out there] that are peace-minded folk :eusa_angel: and will have a nice family dinner :stir: and i'm sure are appalled by other fellow muslims who blow themselves up or commit violence in the name of islam.

Can anyone say anything positive about Ramadan! ? I CAN. !
They will NOT be celebrating it in Jerusalem !!!

"Can anyone say anything positive about Ramadan."

. . .of course there are muslim families [out there] that are peace-minded folk :eusa_angel: and will have a nice family dinner :stir: and i'm sure are appalled by other fellow muslims who blow themselves up or commit violence in the name of islam.

I agree; they are six feet under ( or with their Virgins) :eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back