Ramadam a Ding Dong

No, it's not your problem. Your problem is that you can't follow simple logic.

Here is a post that is very simple. Islam is a violent, mysogynistic, murderous religion. Christianity isn't.

I'll correct an error.

Here is a poster that is very simple.

Islam isn't violent. Some, a minority of, Muslims are violent.
Same goes for Christians.

You making the same mistake that many simple minded bigots do.
You lump all of one religion together and give the traits of a few, to all.

You need to return to school.

LOL. Come back after you've read the Quran and the New Testament. Unbelievable ignorance.

Blowing up abortion clinics is not a tenet of Christianity.

Many idiots believe "Muslims" are terrorists because some Muslims kill.

Why aren't "Christians" terrorists because some Christians attack abortion clinics and sometimes kill doctors?

Perhaps you can clear up the confusion. :)

What is it about Islam that you respect?
You don't get it. I don't NEED to respect it - it's irrelevant whether I do respect it or not.

I DO need to respect the freedoms of those Americans who follow it.

Your idea of "freedom" and mine are quite different. I don't respect a religion that doesn't respect the "freedom" of others.

One of the main reasons I don't respect christianity either.

You have yet to tell me of an instance when Christian doctrine puts the bible over the US Constitution. You made a claim and you can't back it up. That's not my problem.

No, it's not your problem. Your problem is that you can't follow simple logic.

Here is a post that is very simple. Islam is a violent, mysogynistic, murderous religion. Christianity isn't.

UNless you start disagreeing with it.......

Pure full blown collosal glittering ignorance is being displayed by the dhimmis. Seems to be some perverse satisfaction by deliberately ignoring the truth.

Last edited:
All of them, until they are convicted of a crime

The danger in that reply is that it persists in the very real problem of conflating terrorism with mere criminality.

Fair point. But on the flip side look at what the government does to shred the Constitution and invade our privacy in the name of the War on Drugs. Do we want government to have the power to remove Constitutional rights in the name of terror for people who haven't been convicted of anything? At what point does government itself become the greater threat? What the government does to "protect" us from drugs is scary. I quote it, because they do it to us yet we still have the drugs.

I do think that people who are convicted of terrorism through can be reasonably considered to have declared war on the United States and as such forfeited their citizenship and any further Constitutional rights. But allowing the government to bypass Constitutional rights without a convication is too far in my view.

The War on Drugs is just pap talk. It was never real. And it is not validly analogized to the war against terrorists.

Forum List

Back