Ramadam a Ding Dong

Let's all show our respect to the Religion of Peace. Praise Allah.

Ramadan Ding-Dong | FrontPage Magazine
It's called the 1st Amendment, moron.

Without protection of it AND the respect for ALL religions, YOUR religion is not going to have the lifespan YOU want it to have in this country.

What is it about Islam that you respect?
You don't get it. I don't NEED to respect it - it's irrelevant whether I do respect it or not.

I DO need to respect the freedoms of those Americans who follow it.

• Banned
It's called the 1st Amendment, moron.

Without protection of it AND the respect for ALL religions, YOUR religion is not going to have the lifespan YOU want it to have in this country.

You don't get it. I don't NEED to respect it - it's irrelevant whether I do respect it or not.

Your idea of "freedom" and mine are quite different. I don't respect a religion that doesn't respect the "freedom" of others.

Your idea of "freedom" and mine are quite different. I don't respect a religion that doesn't respect the "freedom" of others.
You STILL don't get it. I am no fan of Muslims, in general, or any fundies. That doesn't matter, in the USA.

What matters is the Constitution.

Listen closely moron...

It's not about respecting the RELIGION....it's about respecting the freedom of others to practice any religion they choose.

• Banned

You STILL don't get it. I am no fan of Muslims, in general, or any fundies. That doesn't matter, in the USA.

The constitution has nothing to do with it. You are the one not getting it. When murderous thugs use religion to commit acts of terror then it is no longer a religion that has any rights. MY freedom comes before their freedom to murder innocent people.

The constitution has nothing to do with it. You are the one not getting it. When murderous thugs use religion to commit acts of terror then it is no longer a religion that has any rights. MY freedom comes before their freedom to murder innocent people.
The Constitution has EVERYTHING to do with it.

Damn, you're dense.

:lmao:

Listen closely moron...

It's not about respecting the RELIGION....it's about respecting the freedom of others to practice any religion they choose.

This is not about "religion". This is about murderous thugs using religion as a front to force enslavement.

Damn, you're dense.

Terrorism and murder are not protected by the US Constition.

Listen closely moron...

This is not about "religion". This is about murderous thugs using religion as a front to force enslavement.

You don't really want me to point out the death toll in the name of christianity throughout history do you?

Damn, you're dense.

Terrorism and murder are not protected by the US Constition.
Who said they were?

Oh, that was you.

Do you argue with yourself often?

Listen closely moron...

You don't really want me to point out the death toll in the name of christianity throughout history do you?

LOL. We aren't living in "history". We are living in the present and there is world-wide Islamist terror. Stick your head back in the sand.

Anyone else notice that the local yokels have not addressed even one item in the article.

Your blatant stupidity hasn't earned a link click from me.

What in the wide wide world of sports makes you think I need to earn anything from you? Until you address the points in the OP, all you're doing is splashing and yelling while you sink to the bottom where you feed.

Forum List

Back