Rallying the True Belivers

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
Bush once more spoke to a selected group of true believers who have no reality connection to the rest of America:

Bush spoke to a boisterous crowd shortly after 7 a.m. EST. The ballroom erupted in cheers when someone shouted "Are there conservatives in the house?" When the president walked on stage, they clapped and chanted "Four more years! Four more years!"

Bush reached his lowest approval rating in The Associated Press-Ipsos poll on Friday as only 30 percent said they like the job he is doing, including an all-time low in his support by Republicans. Still, the crowd gave him standing ovations, cheering his comments on tax relief, the military buildup in Iraq, the Reagan years and his opposition to abortion. They booed when Bush said his critics want to expand the size and scope of the federal government.(And wht the hell has he done with Homeland Security, Domestic Spying? What a bunch of freeballers.)

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., was straightforward in expressing his support for McCain.

"I've had some disagreements with John McCain over the years, but he's my friend," McConnell said. "More importantly for this race, he's a conservative. And he has my full support.

"When Americans see what the liberals are offering this year, we'll win again," McConnell said, adding that eight years ago, Bush "showed the Clintons the door." Now Bush has sold the entrance to the door to Haliburton, Big Oil, Etc.

Instead, Bush said, the hardline Taliban regime was ousted, the Afghan people elected a new president and parliament, roads and hospitals are being built and girls are now going to school. While Afghanistan has a long recovery ahead, he said, the United States, NATO and other allies are working to secure the country. Maybe because he pulled out too early and let the Taliban gain back their strength, and let Ossama go. This is an outright lie and his lemmings lap it up.

Last year was the bloodiest year in Afghanistan since the U.S.-led toppling of the Taliban in 2001.

This is the one time I pray that Limpdick, Coultergeist and Hannity are successfull in splintting their party.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080208/ap_on_el_pr/conservatives_bush

Ohh look another thread by the guy that gets upset when anyone posts similar comments about democrats. Waxes poetic about how bad it is to name call and be so partisan.

http://wonkette.com/tag/republicans/

"They tend to think Washington has the answers to our problems, they tend to believe our country only succeeds under the expansive federal government. They tend to be suspicious of America’s exercise of global leadership — unless, of course, we get a permission slip from international organizations.”

The times are a marvel of the misuse of reason, how can Bush, a man who by his own words is divinely inspired, grow government more than anyone in history say this! Did he not use the UN as part of his justification for war. Global leadership! huh! isn't that a no-no in conservative philosophy. The times do astound.

Ohh look another thread by the guy that gets upset when anyone posts similar comments about democrats. Waxes poetic about how bad it is to name call and be so partisan.

Please pull your head out of your ass, Gunny. If I disagree with your right wing view, it does not mean I get upset when people criticize democrats.:eusa_wall:

I have criticized them. I called them a bunch of cowards and wimps. You just can't discuss anything rationally with someone who doesn't see the world through your eyes.:sad:

Why is Romney qualified to call all democrats supporters of terrorism. What a stupid bigotted remark. But you like it because it is your opinion also.:eusa_snooty:

Plus, do know what waxes poetic means? I didn't see any poetry in my comments here.

Speaking of true believers…

And of reality...
Pacification is the answer!
Pacification will make them lay down their guns!

I wonder, will Hillary, if elected, start wearing a burqa while she runs over to pull the troops out and then kowtows to the demands of Islamists everywhere? Mustn't be politically incorrect ya know.

Make Love. Not War.

Keep the faith man.

Peace!

Speaking of true believers…

And of reality...
Pacification is the answer!
Pacification will make them lay down their guns!

I wonder, will Hillary, if elected, start wearing a burqa while she runs over to pull the troops out and then kowtows to the demands of Islamists everywhere? Mustn't be politically incorrect ya know.

Make Love. Not War.

Keep the faith man.

Peace!

no worries hitlery will continue the war and the globalist quest and pick up right where bush left off..she will just spin it for you

Forum List

Back