Rallying for the 2nd Amendment

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Just arrived in Tallahassee to join in a rally in support of the 2A:

DFECE748-2796-4066-9D1B-A5ACC0838010.png

Yeah....it was probably a mistake to push gun control right before the midterms.....not the brightest idea the dems have had, you know, along with their idea to own slaves, create jim crow.....those things just don't sit well with normal Americans...

I not only talk the talk, I walk the walk.
Your Second Amendment rights are not ‘in jeopardy,’ no one seeks to ‘take’ from you your Second Amendment rights, and none of the proposed or passed firearm regulatory measures violate current Second Amendment jurisprudence.

And it’s sad and telling that you and other conservatives refuse to stand up in defense of the rights of your fellow citizens; indeed, you attack the rights of other citizens – a woman’s right to privacy, gay Americans’ right to equal protection of the law, and the voting rights of minority citizens.

You and other rightists should be willing to ‘stand up for’ the rights of all Americans comprehensively, not just the rights you like and approve of.

I not only talk the talk, I walk the walk.
Your Second Amendment rights are not ‘in jeopardy,’ no one seeks to ‘take’ from you your Second Amendment rights, and none of the proposed or passed firearm regulatory measures violate current Second Amendment jurisprudence.

And it’s sad and telling that you and other conservatives refuse to stand up in defense of the rights of your fellow citizens; indeed, you attack the rights of other citizens – a woman’s right to privacy, gay Americans’ right to equal protection of the law, and the voting rights of minority citizens.

You and other rightists should be willing to ‘stand up for’ the rights of all Americans comprehensively, not just the rights you like and approve of.

Proven lies. That bull shit has been debunked a thousand times. Go away liar.

Forum List

Back