Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear raises big money. Who gets it?

this article was written by the Christian Science Monitor. That says it all. It's so stupid to think John and Stephen would do something dubious with their money. You people just want to have something bad to say about them, because you have nothing real to say, so you try to make it up. It's pathetic!

Hatian earthquake?

We never did hear the totals raised at Beck's rally and where the money went.

And nothing was raised for Wounded Warriors when Hannity was waterboarded either.

Either?

So did you blindly accept uscitizen's comment of not hearing where it went to mean that it didn't go anywhere?

I guess you missed (or maybe deliberately ignored) my comment to EZ... because I mentioned how much was raised ($5m) and where it went (SpecOps Warriors Foundation).

Hatian earthquake?

And nothing was raised for Wounded Warriors when Hannity was waterboarded either.

Either?

So did you blindly accept uscitizen's comment of not hearing where it went to mean that it didn't go anywhere?

I guess you missed (or maybe deliberately ignored) my comment to EZ... because I mentioned how much was raised ($5m) and where it went (SpecOps Warriors Foundation).

You missed the point.

Hannity said waterboarding wasn't torture.

Keith Olbermann offered $1,000 to Hannity's favorite charity for every second Hannity could stand waterboarding. Hannity never took up the challenge. Hannity is a pussy and a liar.

Either?

You missed the point.

Keith Olbermann offered $1,000 to Hannity's favorite charity for every second Hannity could stand waterboarding. Hannity never took up the challenge. Hannity is a pussy and a liar.

The point was he claimed that 'we' never found out about the money raised by Beck's rally. My point is that 'he' may not know, but other people do know. It raised $5m and it went to the SpecOps Warrior Foundation.

The Hannity whine is nothing to me. I didn't address it.

Either?

You missed the point.

The point was he claimed that 'we' never found out about the money raised by Beck's rally. My point is that 'he' may not know, but other people do know. It raised $5m and it went to the SpecOps Warrior Foundation.

Like I said, you missed the point.

His point was the Hannity wussied out on being waterboarded.

Hatian earthquake?

This is the post I was responding to.

You missed the point.

Where in the post from USC above does he refer to Hannity? I did not miss any point. He clearly stated his point. And, his point was wrong. And so are you.

Hatian earthquake?

Where in the post from USC above does he refer to Hannity? I did not miss any point. He clearly stated his point. And, his point was wrong. And so are you.

No, Hannity wussied out on waterboarding.

Sorry, your guy is such a wuss.

Hatian earthquake?

Are you stupid?

The post I responded to was not about Hannity. And I just showed you that. You are deflecting because you WANT to make it about Hannity. Go ahead and whine about Hannity, I don't care.... except, you lied about me missing the point.

Try and twist it any way you want but the fact is clear for everyone else.... I responded to a post about Becks rally - it had jack shit to do with Hannity.

I have no 'guy'. I'm just putting USC straight on a fact. 'We' do know where the money went from Becks rally. Nothing about Hannity.

Idiot.

We need to have a USMB benefit concert. All proceeds go to RadiokidsATL college tuition fund.

And editec's kid's college fund, too.

$12,000 tuition a year for a junior college?!

They've gotta be kidding me.

Hey! The kid's only attending the college. We aren't buying the damned buildings!

Are you stupid?

The post I responded to was not about Hannity. And I just showed you that. You are deflecting because you WANT to make it about Hannity. Go ahead and whine about Hannity, I don't care.... except, you lied about me missing the point.

Try and twist it any way you want but the fact is clear for everyone else.... I responded to a post about Becks rally - it had jack shit to do with Hannity.

I have no 'guy'. I'm just putting USC straight on a fact. 'We' do know where the money went from Becks rally. Nothing about Hannity.

Idiot.

Sorry, Hannity is still a wuss.

The Restore the Sanity rally was a Klan Rally of angry white racist!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evwKfxNG1pY&feature=sub"]This guy tells it like it is[/ame]

This guy tells it like it is

This guy is a huge racist himself. That as many black people chose not to go is not these white peoples' fault who went, or indicative of the intent of the rally. The people came are the people who wanted to come and who probably watch the show. That is it. I highly doubt that as many black people watch the Daily Show, because African-American sub-cultures usually chose not to take part in things 'considered' as part of white culture, because they have, and still are, trying to make their own culture to stand apart from the white culture many feel have wronged them for so many years, and I can empathize with that, being a whitey myself. I'm not saying all blacks, but, I live in a mostly African-American, lower income part of Brooklyn, NY (Bed-Stuy), newly moved here from where I grew up- an affluent mostly white town. I feel like the only white person when walking around the streets, which is fine with me. I chose to live here. The people I live with have probably never even heard of the Daily Show, because they really don't care, and I'm not saying I blame them, I'm just saying that's the reality. I am not trying to be racist. If it seems that way, it is because that is the reality of our culture as a whole, so, don't put that on me. If liberal whites ever speak the truth about the inherent racism in our culture, right wingers try to call us racist and then decry themselves being called racists, the irony being it is their policies and views that wish to perpetuate racial lines so they can retain the money and power in this society. Whites have money, therefore by logical necessity, because money is a scarce resource, everyone else doesn't. Of course I'm not saying all whites, but most of the super rich are most probably white and as you go down the ladder, more and more become African American-hispanic (any minorities), until you hit the poorest of the poor, in which most are now minorities. The socio-economic lines are so well split among skin color, it's almost a clear distinction, and it's disgusting. I worked communitiy service in Boston in underprivileged communities, where everyone we interacted with was African-American/hispanic, and there was a clearly defined marker line- a railway track (The Green line C train), that divided an extremely rich (Brighton), mostly white neighborhood, from a low income, mostly African-American/hispanic neighborhood where I worked (Jamaica Plains). It was disgusting to see such clearly divided socio-economic lines along a geographical marker. So... being that White culture in the media is currently this society's current predominant culture, because whites still have all the power and money, when they have 'rallies' around a show on Comedy Central, don't be so surprised when mostly whites show up. Stupid fucking video from an asshole who himself, probably hates white people and wants to stir black sentiment just so he can be considered cool.

Last edited:

Are you stupid?

Idiot.

Sorry, Hannity is still a wuss.

Can you read? Did I say Hannity is not an idiot? I commented on a lie by USCitizen. Not one fucking word about Hannity, you moron. In fact, at that stage of the thread - the name of Hannity had not been mentioned.

Are you such a fucking cowardy little brat that you can't say 'hey, I was wrong'. Baby.

This guy is a huge racist himself. That as many black people chose not to go is not these white peoples' fault who went, or indicative of the intent of the rally. The people came are the people who wanted to come and who probably watch the show. That is it. I highly doubt that as many black people watch the Daily Show, because African-American sub-cultures usually chose not to take part in things 'considered' as part of white culture, because they have, and still are, trying to make their own culture to stand apart from the white culture many feel have wronged them for so many years, and I can empathize with that, being a whitey myself. I'm not saying all blacks, but, I live in a mostly African-American, lower income part of Brooklyn, NY (Bed-Stuy), newly moved here from where I grew up- an affluent mostly white town. I feel like the only white person when walking around the streets, which is fine with me. I chose to live here. The people I live with have probably never even heard of the Daily Show, because they really don't care, and I'm not saying I blame them, I'm just saying that's the reality. I am not trying to be racist. If it seems that way, it is because that is the reality of our culture as a whole, so, don't put that on me. If liberal whites ever speak the truth about the inherent racism in our culture, right wingers try to call us racist and then decry themselves being called racists, the irony being it is their policies and views that wish to perpetuate racial lines so they can retain the money and power in this society. Whites have money, therefore by logical necessity, because money is a scarce resource, everyone else doesn't. Of course I'm not saying all whites, but most of the super rich are most probably white and as you go down the ladder, more and more become African American-hispanic (any minorities), until you hit the poorest of the poor, in which most are now minorities. The socio-economic lines are so well split among skin color, it's almost a clear distinction, and it's disgusting. I worked communitiy service in Boston in underprivileged communities, where everyone we interacted with was African-American/hispanic, and there was a clearly defined marker line- a railway track (The Green line C train), that divided an extremely rich (Brighton), mostly white neighborhood, from a low income, mostly African-American/hispanic neighborhood where I worked (Jamaica Plains). It was disgusting to see such clearly divided socio-economic lines along a geographical marker. So... being that White culture in the media is currently this society's current predominant culture, because whites still have all the power and money, when they have 'rallies' around a show on Comedy Central, don't be so surprised when mostly whites show up. Stupid fucking video from an asshole who himself, probably hates white people and wants to stir black sentiment just so he can be considered cool.

It is always a double standard with you Obamatards. TEA Party is racist but Democrats & Blacks never are when they act exactly the same.

It is always a double standard with you Obamatards. TEA Party is racist but Democrats & Blacks never are when they act exactly the same.

Cry me a river. The tea party is a euphemism for 'angry whites.'

The Weak Tea Party are old angry whites.

They will die out over time.

Obamacrats used government money to bail out GE the owners of NBC/MSNBC who portrayed the TEA Party as "angry whites" You STUPID Obamabots bought the government paid for propaganda hook line & sinker.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYKQJ4-N7LI"]MSNBC Report of Black TEA Activist toting Guns.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7syx26QtQIM&NR=1"]ABC Report of the same Black TEA Activist toting Guns.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jwg-f3dqN4&feature=related"]Fox News Busting MSNBC[/ame]

Last edited:

I really have to laugh my ass off when black people say "I don'e want to sound racist"...What they really mean is " Yeah, I hate white people because they are victimizing me or because of many decades of past racism" or some other nonsense.
I once watched this panel discussion moderated by Ted Koppel. There was a blcak guy on the panel who's name escapes me said "black people are not racist, we are angry"..Horsehit.
Black people can be every bit as racist or even more than any other race.
In fact if one googles "black self segregation" they can find reems of information on how black people across all economic lines desire to live and associate with black people. And this is almost to the point of exclusivity. In a round about way that can be construed as racist.
Additonally, the lables placed by blacks and self hating white liberals on certain aspects of housing.
For example, when a neighborhood becomes integrated, meaning people of color move in
that is refered to as "progress" which holds a positive connotation...However when white people move into a predominatly black neighborhood, that is called "gentirfication" which the liberal circles hold in a negative regard.
I am so jaded and disgusted with hypesensitivity of PC protected classes, that when I read or hear the word racist or racism , I equate it with the annoying sound of a random car alarm blurring away in the mall parking lot.

and the New Black Panthers are "angry blacks"....The difference is Tea Party members don't dress in paramilitary garb and wave billy clubs at prospective voters.The Tea Party is all inclusive. If black people would rather stay away, they do so out of ignorance or they do so out of fear of the Tea Party because of it's goal to shrink the size of government. And any person dependent on government for public assistance( their check) would fear lower government spending.

Forum List

Back