Rally for Rifqa

mdn2000

Rookie
Sep 27, 2009
conservative hell california
Islam In Action: Rally for Rifqa! Monday November 16Th

I just wanted to alert the readers here that Pamela Geller, will be leading a rally for the endangered but very brave Rifqa Bary, this November 16Th. For those that think that this story is being blown out of proportion, this is what Islamic law has to say about leaving Islam.

From From the "Apostasy From Islam" (Ridda) chapter of Reliance of the Traveller
A Classic Manual of Islamic Sacred Law

o8.0 "Apostasy From Islam" (Ridda)

(O:Leaving Islam is the ugliest form of unbelief (kufr) and the worst.)

o8.1 When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed.

o8.4 There is no indemnity for killing an apostate (O:eek:r an expiation, since it is killing someone who deserves to die).

The Expiation to Allah for Taking a Human Life

05.4 (O:There is no expiation for killing someone who has left Islam,)

Rally for Rifqa!

Pamela Geller in co-operation with Robert Spencer and Dr. Andrew Bostom are organizing a Rally for Rifqa on the day of her dependency hearing in support of the reinstatement of Rifqa's rights and freedom of religion.

A RALLY FOR RIFQA'S CIVIL RIGHTS
ON THE DAY OF HER NEXT HEARING NOVEMBER 16TH
FRANKLIN COUNTY JUVENILE COURT
Franklin County courthouse
Franklin County juvenile court
4th floor
373 S. High street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Time to be determined

Phone: 614.462.4411, Franklin County Juvenile Court clerk

THERE WILL BE SPEAKERS, FELLOW APOSTATES FROM ISLAM, INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS FIGHTING BLASPHEMY LAWS AND DEFENDING FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN THE AGE OF JIHAD. I IMPLORE YOU TO STAND WITH THIS GIRL. SHE REPRESENTS AMERICA IN THE FIGHT AGAINST ENCROACHING SHARIA LAW

I just about cry when I hear this story and I think about the Moslem in Arizona who ran over his daughter with a jeep and murdered her for being to western, they just caught this peice of shit, he fled like a coward to england and got sent atlanta where authorities captured the low life.

How about 17 year-old Sarah Yaser Said, and 18 year-old Amina Yaser Said, killed by their father, this happened in texas.

I may have the oppurtunity to go to the rally, I just travelled to pittsburgh and may be off so if I can I will go to this rally. I hope some moslems show up, in support of the traditions and culture of the USA that beleive all men and woman are created equal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back