Raised Taxes on The Rich

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
Interesting to see what those "rich" will do next election cycle. oBUMa got plenty from Wall St. He fucked them in thanks. When they find out how much more, maybe, just maybe the next time..they will say..let's go back to the Republicans.

I'm sure our crystal ball readers here will naturally say...no way.

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated--the GOP.

Last edited:
Interesting to see what those "rich" will do next election cycle. oBUMa got plenty from Wall St. He fucked them in thanks. When they find out how much more, maybe, just maybe the next time..they will say..let's go back to the Republicans.

Ummmm....Obama's entire campaign was wrapped around increasing taxes on the wealthiest Americans. It was no secret. Are you trying to suggest that the wealthy folks who voted for him are suddenly surprised that he rasied their taxes????

Last edited:
I love it when the commie bastards on the left celebrate punishing success!

• Banned

Ummmm....Obama's entire campaign was wrapped around increasing taxes on the wealthiest Americans. It was no secret. Are you trying to suggest that the wealthy folks who voted for him are suddently surprised that he rasied their taxes????

No I'm merely speculating that once they see how much they may decide to close the purse strings, that's all. Lots can happen beyond just the increases in the next 4 years.

It called, don't count your chickens before they're hatched. You libs are running around here wetting yourselves and staing your underwear saying the GOP is dead. I say, wait and see.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Ummmm....Obama's entire campaign was wrapped around increasing taxes on the wealthiest Americans. It was no secret. Are you trying to suggest that the wealthy folks who voted for him are suddenly surprised that he rasied their taxes????

Hey BoyBlunder...you saying the wealthy elected him?

The wealthy will shelter their money in the end. They may not be so giving in the future. No one knows for sure.

Last edited:

Comprehension really isn't your thing, is it? Where did I say ANYTHING even close to that?

Comprehension really isn't your thing, is it? Where did I say ANYTHING even close to that?

They knew what he was doing and voted for him anyway. Sounds to me that's what you're saying and don't realize it. If not, then you're saying they voted themselves a tax increase intentionally.

Can anyone explain how taxing ALL working people more makes raising the taxes on the rich a win for Obama? He said, we need to make the rich pay more. Where was the we need ALL working people to pay more?

Can anyone explain how taxing ALL working people more makes raising the taxes on the rich a win for Obama? He said, we need to make the rich pay more. Where was the we need ALL working people to pay more?

Bingo! They don't want to talk about that or for you to ask. Just do as Dear Leader instructs and we will all be allowed to survive. Not prosper, but survive.

Last edited:

That is what I understood from what you wrote. Please feel free to spin it another way.

They knew what he was doing and voted for him anyway. Sounds to me that's what you're saying and don't realize it. If not, then you're saying they voted themselves a tax increase intentionally.

Those that voted for Obama, rich and not knew that he had a desire to raise taxes on anyone making more than $250,000.00/year. I never stated that the wealthy got him elected, as there simply aren't enough of them to get him elected.

Those that voted for Obama, rich and not knew that he had a desire to raise taxes on anyone making more than $250,000.00/year. I never stated that the wealthy got him elected, as there simply aren't enough of them to get him elected.

But there's enough to solve our deficit problems, right?

Nope. And I don't recall anyone (even Obama) stating that simply raising taxes on the welathiest Americans would solve all of our deficit problems. Do you?

Nope. And I don't recall anyone (even Obama) stating that simply raising taxes on the welathiest Americans would solve all of our deficit problems. Do you?

How long will it fund the governemnt? What else is he proprosing to do?

I do not know, nor do I recall anyone stating those figures. Is this 20 questions now?

You're making statements and supporting what has been done and oBUMa's policies.

So again how long long will these tax increases fund the governemnt without significant and darstic cuts in spending which as of now are non-existant?

I do not know, nor do I recall anyone stating those figures. Is this 20 questions now?

Well it was an absolutely critical thing for the President to have, so I'd think you would have some idea why.

Forum List

Back