"Raise the Debt Ceiling" - Pimco

The Privately Owned Federal Reserve is the reason we're in this mess. Get rid of the Fed and watch the problems disappear. Will the Gansters at the Fed go quietly? No, they're gonna' fight like hell. Well, we need to fight back. Someday, Americans have to grow a spine and tell the Bankers and Fed where to get off otherwise we're all gonna' be economic slaves.

All this talk about raising the debt ceiling is just re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Guess if I was going to sit on a pile of devalued bonds at work, I'd be saying the same thing. Just a totally laughable source for objective views on the debt ceiling. Since you can only PAY for the debt with printing more money, has this genius figured out how to stop the dollar from being devalued further or preventing inflation? Pick your poison. Stop runaway government spending is on the top of my list.

In the article he says that he owns few US government bonds and would benefit relatively if US Treasury bonds did poorly. That's true. He very publicly sold off his US bonds a few months ago.

W-h-e-r-e does he work? PIMCO. At least make an attempt to acknowledge it.

Forum List

Back