Raise Taxes or Cut Waste?

Exactly. The fact that Wal-Mart and McDonald's profit from welfare is no accident.
No, it wasn't. We also haven't solved simple poverty on an at-will basis nor corrected for the deleterious effects of capitalism's, natural rate of unemployment. Is it a coincidence or "collusion and conspiracy".

I don't think it was either. Just unexpected side effects of ill-considered policy.
It is more, a sad lack of a moral of "goodwill toward men", than ill considered public policy which constitutes public use.

Huh?
I can elaborate in a morals thread if you want.

Please do. Were you commenting on the same thing I was? ie the way welfare programs are designed to protect the haves from the have-nots? -->
...The real reason we have social programs is not for poor but for the protection of those with money and property.

Last edited:
No, it wasn't. We also haven't solved simple poverty on an at-will basis nor corrected for the deleterious effects of capitalism's, natural rate of unemployment. Is it a coincidence or "collusion and conspiracy".

I don't think it was either. Just unexpected side effects of ill-considered policy.
It is more, a sad lack of a moral of "goodwill toward men", than ill considered public policy which constitutes public use.

Huh?
I can elaborate in a morals thread if you want.

Please do. Were you commenting on the same thing I was? ie the way welfare programs are designed to protect the haves from the have-nots? -->
...The real reason we have social programs is not for poor but for the protection of those with money and property.
Sure; corporate, means tested welfare recipients even get to keep their multimillion dollar bonuses to be better capitalists in modern times.

Predictions of government rationed healthcare, long waits to see a doctor, tens of thousands of doctors giving up medicine, poor quality healthcare, and a nation bankrupted by healthcare cost has not materialized ...

ROFLMNAO!

NONSENSE! They are happening right now in EVERY SINGLE NATION WHICH HAS SUCCUMBED TO THE IDIOCY of "Universal Mediocre-half-assed-medical-maintenance-except-for-those-deemed-unworthy-when-we-get-around-to-it.

The idea is absurd on its face and is the fastest path to national bankruptcy possible.

Forum List

Back