RAIN.....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Holy Crap it just wont stop!!!!!
It's rained steadily for around 9 hours and the last time I checked we were pushing 5 inch's,while not much inch wise it's been nonstop.
It's a good thing we had a mild drought going or it would have been flood city around Houston.
LIVE: Flooding Wreaks Havoc Across Southeast Texas

The problem is this is city wide(80 miles or more)heavy rainfall,so there's no where for the runoff to go.

OP you are feeling what we felt in South Carolina a month or so ago.

Rain, Rain and more Rain

It's been streaming like this all day long!
South Texas Radar
be careful!

do you have one of those radios that will send an alarm message if there is a major weather alert to wake you up, if it is your area?

are you near a creek or river?

is your house up higher than the street?

nothing worse than flooding water... :eek:

It's been streaming like this all day long!
South Texas Radar
be careful!

do you have one of those radios that will send an alarm message if there is a major weather alert to wake you up, if it is your area?

are you near a creek or river?

is your house up higher than the street?

nothing worse than flooding water... :eek:

No worries where I live.
Like I said though...it's the constant,and I kid you not,totally none stop rain for going on eleven hours thats crazy.
This kind of rain is usually associated with a direct hit of a hurricane or tropical storm...not one on the pacific coast of mexico.

It's rained steadily for around 9 hours and the last time I checked we were pushing 5 inch's,while not much inch wise it's been nonstop.
It's a good thing we had a mild drought going or it would have been flood city around Houston.

The problem is this is city wide(80 miles or more)heavy rainfall,so there's no where for the runoff to go.

Seriously. Behind your house is a river. Should you be worried?

That was the weekend place.
And if we got as much rain there as we get on the Gulf Coast it would wipeout the whole valley.

That was the weekend place.
And if we got as much rain there as we get on the Gulf Coast it would wipeout the whole valley.

They need drops of rain in California.

It's been raining here in Alabama since yesterday....................I called into to work and told them I had an eye problem.

Couldn't see going into work.......

aka we drive through this stuff, on flooded roads........get wet getting into the place to be told to go home anyway.........2 hours show up time.............Oops..........my eye is hurting again. Construction by the way.

Forum List

Back