Rain of Red-Winged Blackbirds

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
"Arkansas Game and Fish Press Release:

BEEBE, Ark.-- Friday night, ringing in the New Year took on a whole different meaning for the citizens of Beebe. Around 11:30 p.m., enforcement officers with Arkansas Game and Fish Commission began getting reports of dead black birds falling from the sky in the city limits of Beebe.

Officers estimated that over 1,000 birds had fallen out of the sky over the city before midnight. Most of the birds were dead, but some were still alive when officers arrived. The blackbirds fell over a one-mile area in the city. AGFC wildlife officer Robby King responded to the reports and found hundreds of birds. "Shortly after I arrived there were still birds falling from the sky," King said. King collected about 65 dead birds that will be sent to the Arkansas Livestock and Poultry Commission lab and the National Wildlife Health Center lab in Madison, Wis.

The AGFC has flown over the area to gauge the scope of the event. There were no other birds found outside of the initial area.

AGFC ornithologist Karen Rowe said that strange events similar to this one have occurred a number of times across the globe. "Test results usually were inconclusive, but the birds showed physical trauma and that the flock could have been hit by lightning or high-altitude hail," Rowe said. "
Update: Thousands of birds fall from the sky in Beebe - todaysthv.com | KTHV | Little Rock, AR

Curious? Real life mysterious?

If you have never seen stories such as this one, check out the following on Amazon.com...
Charles Fort, "Book of the Damned," events and episodes that science cannot explain.

Methane poisoning is plausible. Earth burps, it poisons things then the evidence dissipates never to be found. And both bird kills and the fish kill were in areas actively producing natural gas. No pun intended.

The other thread has a ton more info though. ;)

Bulletin: This just in- Authorities find that it might be fowl play!

Did you hear about the death of John Wheeler?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy-ARbgXnKM&feature=recentlik[/ame]

However what they did not mention is his contection with the government.

John P Wheeler III: Former Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, Member of Council on Foreign Relations, Consultant to Mitre Corporation Found Dumped in Landfill
cryptogon.com John P Wheeler III: Former Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force, Member of Council on Foreign Relations, Consultant to Mitre Corporation Found Dumped in Landfill

I also found this video
Top US Official MURDERED for Exposing Cause of Bird & Fish Kills WMD Phosgene
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoQvdkIq2mI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
I understand that maybe this guy was uncovering this poison gas. but how would it only affect fish and birds and not all other creatures, humans would be the biggest wonder. and why is this happening all over the place. link to a lot of places outside of that city, outside of arkansas, outside of the USA. all over the world mass animal deaths. (I cannot make a link, due to I have less then 15 post; but just google mass animal deaths then click on image and you will see a world map that you can interact with that explains what happen to each location. fish, crabs, birds, even attelopes. but it does not correctly post the dates)

also a women saw this happen in california with the birds. she described it as all the birds darted to the ground like rockets.

I understand that maybe this guy was uncovering this poison gas. but how would it only affect fish and birds and not all other creatures, humans would be the biggest wonder. and why is this happening all over the place. link to a lot of places outside of that city, outside of arkansas, outside of the USA. all over the world mass animal deaths. (I cannot make a link, due to I have less then 15 post; but just google mass animal deaths then click on image and you will see a world map that you can interact with that explains what happen to each location. fish, crabs, birds, even attelopes. but it does not correctly post the dates)

also a women saw this happen in california with the birds. she described it as all the birds darted to the ground like rockets.

Not exactly, At one time canaries were used in mines as an early warning device for gas leaks.

Not exactly, At one time canaries were used in mines as an early warning device for gas leaks.

I did not know that. Thank you. But would this gas have the exact effect on each and every bird that got a smell of it? they all fell at the same time.
I know that my wife and I andfriends all have different tolorences to everything. unless it was something that would kill you that very second. but these birds were in mid flight in the air.

I did not know that. Thank you. But would this gas have the exact effect on each and every bird that got a smell of it? they all fell at the same time.
I know that my wife and I andfriends all have different tolorences to everything. unless it was something that would kill you that very second. but these birds were in mid flight in the air.

Maybe they were affected because it was centeralized. they were roosting in the tree s at night.

This really isn't "a strange" event.

Flocks of birds fall out of the sky due to entirely nature causes.

One missed feeding on their migration would be enough to take down a flock of birds.

Or, as has already been noted, a lightening strike could wip out thousands of birds in one crack.

Forum List

Back