Raiders will stay in Oakland,here is WHY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those secret inside sources all failed LALambsfan, the SOB was dead wrong and wouldn't listen to any reason. What a goof! First wrong about the lambs, then the chargers and now the Raiders.

Wrong on all THREE COUNTS!!!!

yous guys listen WAY TOO MUCH to what the LAMESTREAM media tells you.
No. I'm not even a football fan in the slightest. But one of my best friends is an executive at The Cosmopolitan (which is in lockdown at this minute due to an active shooting) and he's been in Vegas since 1981. He knows everybody in that town and he says they are moving there. That's good enough for me.
La ram just lost all credibility. He don't know shit

YOUR one to talk.YOU like that other moron pooper,said the Raiders would be in LA in the future so talk about someone with no credibility.:lmao::haha:

at least I have vaild reasons in my OP. you moron,this is the dumbest idiotic thing the NFL could ever do is approve this move according to those financial experts in those links I provided,the raiders will be homeless in the next five to ten years unable to pay the bill you fool.That is what THEY say,not me.How was i to know the NFL owners would be such morons they would be this stupid to shoot themselves in the foot?:rolleyes:

had they gone to CARSON last year like they wanted to,that would have been a good deal for the NFL,vegas is suicide for not only the raiders but the NFL as well you fool.:rolleyes:

Las Vegas stadium loans could leave Raiders feeling financial squeeze

Last edited:
As a resident of Oaklandtown, I say: Leave and never come back.

The Raiders got ruined in LA. I wish they'd stayed away from Oakland. Let Nevada by them buy them via $750B of tourism harshing hotel taxes. The NFL is a parasitic joke; and I'll be glad to see the burden lifted from my town.

The Raiders got ruined in LA. I wish they'd stayed away from Oakland. Let Nevada by them buy them via $750B of tourism harshing hotel taxes. The NFL is a parasitic joke; and I'll be glad to see the burden lifted from my town.

You nailed it that the NFL is a parasitic joke.:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

this move to vegas just proves that.first they bring TWO teams to LA,now they go from the the biggest media market 44th to a city that has the most poor fans in the country that wont be able to afford the tickets as the oakland fans could because oakland is a thriving community.

this is on par with the rams leaving LA to st louis where they bombed there and the stadium was half empty most the time.same thing will happen there as it will with the chargers in LA and as it is with the niners in santa clara. clearly the NFL does not care about stadiums that are half full anymore.:rolleyes:

the same exact same thing will happen in vegas with the raiders that is happening with the niners in santa clara,the blue collar niner fans were priced out of the tickets they are so high there.has nothing to do with them losing.same thing will happen in vegas as well.

I never figured the NFLowners were this idiotic.wow did i ever get that wrong.:rolleyes:

Bad idea, I hate the Raiders leaving Oakland. They are Oakland, their fan base is so Raiders. I think the home field advantage will be gone as fans will fly to Vegas and watch their teams play the Raiders.

Sad day for Oakland, bad move by the Raiders and the NFL.

go ahead and troll and shit on the floor as you always do pooper.Lol

I at wasnt the moron who said the rams AND raiders would be in LA in 2016:lmao: ignoring facts the owners did not want the raiders in LA cause they did not want a broke owner there,only wanting one with deep pockets kroneke.:haha:

at least MY reasons for the raiders not going to vegas were valid the fact FINANCIAL EXPERTS have said this is suicide for the raiders.:lmao:

i said it would be funny either way for me even if i was wrong cause this would be the worst thing that could happen for the NFL if they were dumb enough to approve it:haha: Because according to financial experts, the raiders will be homeless within five to ten years with davis evicted and nowhere to go which is the only reason he got the approval cause the raiders wont have anywhere to go after that and the owners will have gotten their wish cause they dont want davis in their country club,that what FINANCIAL EXPERTS have said,not me.:biggrin:.

at least I have financial experts that agree with me where you had nothing but rants on your wild ass theory that the raiders were going to LA.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

carson was at LEAST a good deal for the raiders.vegas is SUICIDE for the raiders so I am laughing as we speak now cause this is a major fuck up not only by mark davis,but the NFL as well.:haha::lmao::muahaha:

Last edited:

You nailed it that the NFL is a parasitic joke.:udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

this move to vegas just proves that.first they bring TWO teams to LA,now they go from the the biggest media market 44th to a city that has the most poor fans in the country that wont be able to afford the tickets as the oakland fans could because oakland is a thriving community.

this is on par with the rams leaving LA to st louis where they bombed there and the stadium was half empty most the time.same thing will happen there as it will with the chargers in LA and as it is with the niners in santa clara. clearly the NFL does not care about stadiums that are half full anymore.:rolleyes:

the same exact same thing will happen in vegas with the raiders that is happening with the niners in santa clara,the blue collar niner fans were priced out of the tickets they are so high there.has nothing to do with them losing.same thing will happen in vegas as well.

I never figured the NFLowners were this idiotic.wow did i ever get that wrong.:rolleyes:

One of the NFL owners actually acknowledged that the reason for the move was to get the taxpayer dough...they just couldn't "leave that on the table".

Bad idea, I hate the Raiders leaving Oakland. They are Oakland, their fan base is so Raiders. I think the home field advantage will be gone as fans will fly to Vegas and watch their teams play the Raiders.

Sad day for Oakland, bad move by the Raiders and the NFL.

It's a great day for Oakland. I hope the As move to a new stadium on the estuary...and the land where the Coliseum-Arena complex gets redeveloped into mixed use. With a BART station there, it is a prime location for office-condo-retail redevelopment.

One of the NFL owners actually acknowledged that the reason for the move was to get the taxpayer dough...they just couldn't "leave that on the table".

Yeah these greedy selfish asshole owners all they see is the green.They dont understand that only in the beginning will this be good for them.In the LONG TERM though,it has disaster written all over it.

Within five to ten years Davis will be so much in debt over a billion dollars worth according to what financial experts are saying,that he will be evited and the raiders will have nowhere to go.:lmao:

Oakland fans wont support them again after leaving TWICE. vegas doesnt have enough of a population to support them.they will be like the niner fans in santa clara,priced out with the majority of fans that who up only being from the opposing teams.only tourists will fly into see them and that is a major gamble as well. they will have no home field advantage anymore.

I am really shocked they approved it cause the rams,chargers and cardinals will ALL be hurt by this.many of their fans especially the cardinal fans,will travel down there and see the raiders.they wont be able to go on a consistant basis though,think about how expensive hotels will be on game day weekend? only the extreme rich will be able to do this.that is a major major gamble and does not benefit the NFL one bit at all.

this is complete suicide for the NFL.

go ahead and troll and shit on the floor as you always do pooper.Lol

I at wasnt the moron who said the rams AND raiders would be in LA in 2016:lmao: ignoring facts the owners did not want the raiders in LA cause they did not want a broke owner there,only wanting one with deep pockets kroneke.:haha:

at least MY reasons for the raiders not going to vegas were valid the fact FINANCIAL EXPERTS have said this is suicide for the raiders.:lmao:

i said it would be funny either way for me even if i was wrong cause this would be the worst thing that could happen for the NFL if they were dumb enough to approve it:haha: Because according to financial experts, the raiders will be homeless within five to ten years with davis evicted and nowhere to go which is the only reason he got the approval cause the raiders wont have anywhere to go after that and the owners will have gotten their wish cause they dont want davis in their country club,that what FINANCIAL EXPERTS have said,not me.:biggrin:.

at least I have financial experts that agree with me where you had nothing but rants on your wild ass theory that the raiders were going to LA.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

carson was at LEAST a good deal for the raiders.vegas is SUICIDE for the raiders so I am laughing as we speak now cause this is a major fuck up not only by mark davis,but the NFL as well.:haha::lmao::muahaha:

You show the exact quote that I said the Lambs and the Raiders were going to be in LA in 2016. You lying little bitch.

Haven't found the exact quote yet shit head? My, my, my are you one stupid idiot, or a fucking liar. Just fess up bitch, you lied and can't figure out how to get out of it. Give me the exact quote. Come on, why are you waiting?

translation of poopers post-yeah you are correct 9/11, you were only off by one year in your prediction of the rams going back to LA but you had a valid reason for it not knowing that dean spanos of the chargers would raise a hissy fit about la belonging to him to the league which postponed the move.

however like you said,even though I did get it right saying the rams would be back in LA in 2016 I was ALSO a complete moron like you said so well to mention back then the raiders would be in LA in 2016 when you spelled it out to me many times back then so well that the raiders would not be in LA cause you said many times carson was a hoax.you sure called it,i cant believe i took carson seriously and ignored how you said it was a hoax many times.

I also cant believe how i was so stupid not to listen to you that the raiders would never be back in LA again as long as mark davis was the owner cause the owners dont like mark davis and they wanted an owner with deep pockets in LA which is why it was obvious why the rams would be in LA by 2016 cause they wanted an owner with deep pockets. and like you said so well,tyou at least had valid reasons for thinking the raiders would not be in vegas because this is disater fot the NFL and mark davis and the raiders when the raiders will be evicted in five to ten years cause mark davis will be so poor unable to pay the bill the fact he is not rich like stan kroneke.:up:

oh and I cant keep lying how i was a moron to not listen to you and my moronic ramblings the raiders would be in LA in 2016 along with the rams,i cant lie anymore that I said the raiders would be in LA in 2016 with the rams because this link here I am posting shows it in black and white just like you said,that I indeed was a stupid ass moron along with my lover WRONG winger saying the raiders would be in LA in 2016.

all there in post#858 what a stupid dumb ass moron you were pooper actually thinking the raiders under mark davis would have ANY chance of being in LA AFTER the HUNDREDS of times i posted that the NFL does not want mark davis in LA cause they wanted an owner with deep pockets there and WHY i said if there was a second team,it would be the chargers and there was a 50/50 chance they would be the second team with the rams a 100% done deal.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.
I can see them and the Raiders heading to LA, I also think the NFL will contribute some money for the stadium.

ONE of just MANY times pooper you said the Raiders would be in LA in 2016 with NO VALID reasons like i did for the raiders not being in vegas which IS SUICIDE for them ANDF the city AND the residents..:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Raiders in LA? comedy gold too stupid you are pooper to comprehend what i said back then that the owners not only did not want him there cause he is so poor and not rich like kronke but ALSO because the owners HATE the davis family and that is the last place they want them there is LA which is WHY i said IF there was a second team it would be the chargers.
comedy gold from you pooper.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
my reasons for the raiders not going to vegas were at LEAST valid,until sunday night it never crossed my mind they might approve the move cause they did this cause they know mark davis will fail in vegas and be evicted in 5 to 10 years unable to pay the bill.

Last edited:
yous guys listen WAY TOO MUCH to what the LAMESTREAM media tells you.
No. I'm not even a football fan in the slightest. But one of my best friends is an executive at The Cosmopolitan (which is in lockdown at this minute due to an active shooting) and he's been in Vegas since 1981. He knows everybody in that town and he says they are moving there. That's good enough for me.
La ram just lost all credibility. He don't know shit

Like all those morons like WRONGwinger,huggy,anquity and others who said the Rams would NEVER come back to LA even though my first post on that rams thread of mine made it so obvious they would that even a CHILD could have figured it out yet THOSE idiot trolls could not,like THEY alll have credibility and know shit?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Like YOU and pooper who BOTH said the raiders under mark davis would be back in LA in the future do?

comedy gold from you as always sealy,:happy-1:i would expect that though from a moron who runs off with his tail between his legs and wont look at the FACTS that prove clinton murdered vince foster as well as video evidence that he ordered the deaths of women and children at waco cause you are so fucking biased towards the democrats and wont look at their wrong doing unable to handle the truth they are are evil and corrupt as the republicans.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
after you refused to look at the evidence that proved you wrong,I lost all respect for you then.you are no different than those trolls pooper and anquity unable to admit when you are wrong same as them.:rolleyes:You did the WRONGwinger thing,incapable of ever admitting when you have been proven wrong same as that resident troll.:rolleyes:

I will never let you live THAT one down when you make a fool out of yourself thinking YOU have credibility and know shit .:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back